Chapter three: Entrance Exams

Izuku's POV
   I was training hard for the entrance exams, cleaning the beach, running nine miles everyday, lifting weights. All of it is worth it. Dad aka Allmight wanted to recommend me, but I kindly refused, I wanted to get in by myself. As I walked into U.A for the exams.
I tripped expecting a face full of concrete but a didn't feel it. I opened my eyes to see a shadow next to me.
" Sorry I didn't mean to use my quirk on you, but it is bad luck to fall on you big day." The girl said.
" It's fine and thank you." I said happily.
" You're welcome. I'm Ochako Uraraka! Well we should get going." She replied
" Right!" I yelled
I walked in and sat down at my assigned seat. As Present mic said the rules and then started the test. After I finished the test. I probably got a good score. As Present mic explained the rules someone yelled " But you stated in the brochure that there will be four robots not three if this was an error it will be very disappointing!"
Then again he yelled pointing at me" And you stop muttering it's distracting!"
As I sat the embarrassed as walked out I was sent to a city then Present mic yelled" Go! Hero's don't have count downs!" As everyone ran out. I kept on freezing the robots feet then punching them with 15% of OFA( One For All). Then I heard screaming, I turned to see a stamped of people run then I saw the 0 pointer. I was about to run but then I saw Uraraka suck under rubble if the robot goes any farther it could crush her. So I used OFA to take down the robot it worked. I went over to Uraraka and asked" Are you okay? Anything broken" and she replied with " my ankle might be broken." And then recovery girl came and healed her and said " You two should go home and rest." And so we did.