Chapter one: A-A Quirk

Izuku's POV
It's been a year since I started a YouTube channel and I'm so close to one million subscribers! I'm also going to doctors to see if I have a quirk!
" Izuku it's time to go!" Dad yelled from downstairs.
" Coming!" I screamed not wasting any second.
" Wow, that was quick" he said
" Yep. Now let's just go!" I said excited
We hopped into the car and drove to the hospital. I was so anxious.
" Izuku Yagi" the doctor said (AllMight's full name is Toshinori Yagi)
As we followed the doctor we did a X-rays and a few tests then the doctor came in and said " Well you have a quirk, well a combination of quirks."
" R-really!" I almost screamed.
   " Yes, you're quirk is controlling the elements." The doctor stated.
    " The elements?" I questioned.
    " Yes and your quirk is very handy in any type of anything really." The doctor explained.
    " Dad I can be a hero!" I said.
    " Yay!" Dad exclaimed.
1 week later
Still Izuku's POV
   I don't normally use my quirk because it's hard to control, so the other people deemed me quirkless. I got bullied for the matter but I didn't really care. I still trained my quirk and I got to a million subscribers, so today I'm going to have a live stream and say thank you. But I have to get to school.
After school
Well I ran to my house and greeted my dad then went upstairs open my computer and started the live stream and thank everybody. It was about dinner time so I went downstairs to eat.
    " Hey dad what are we eating?" I questioned.
    " Katsudon." He answered.
    " Yes! My favorite dish." I said
    " I know; now eat up." He said
   I ran to the the table and quickly ate everything and went upstairs to shower and brush my teeth.
   I slowly fell asleep.