Chapter five: A new start

I walked to school and found class 1-A it was a giant sized door I walked in and saw the dude that yelled at me and K-Kacchan! The dude yelled something about how it was disrespectful to have your feet on the desk or something else then said his name was Tenya Iida. He then saw me and walked over to me.
" Sorry about my rude behavior you obviously know more then me you found another aspect of the test. Oh and I'm-" Iida said
" Tenya Iida. Sorry I overheard your conversation with Kacchan." I said walking to my seat before Kacchan grabbed me by the collar and yelled "Damn Deku you know I was supposed to be the only one here!" He yelled
" Sorry." I said in a monotoned voice he then dropped me and walked back to his seat.
" Hey, Deku your the girl that saved me. What you did was awesome, you went like * Makes punching sounds* and Bam! Thank you for saving me." Uraraka said
" D-deku!?" I screamed at the nickname.
" Yeah earlier, when Bakugo said "Deku" I assumed that was you name." She said
" Well Izuku Yagi is my real name Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me." I explained.
" Well that's unsportsmanlike." Iida said.
" If you here to socialize then leave." A yellow caterpillar said.
" I'm Aizawa Shota, hero Eraserhead you're teacher. Now go and get get you P.E close and meet me on the field." Mr. Aizawa said sleepily.
I went to the changing room and changed but the clothes were a little to tight. I forgot to say I matured a LOT after I filled out the application.
I went outside to find most of our class when we all made it out Mr.Aizawa called me and said " We are doing a quirk assessment test. Yagi how long could you throw a ball in middle school?" He asked.
" I was homeschooled." I said blankly.
" Well Bakugo same question." Mr.Aizawa said.
" 67 meters." He said proudly.
" Well throw this ball using your quirk." He said plainly.
" DIE!" Kacchan yelled as I knew he would yell something along those lines.
" 705.56 meters." Mr. Aizawa said.
As most of the students were surprised one kid said " This looks fun!"
" Fun! You think this will be fun. Then who ever gets last place will get expelled." Mr. Aizawa said.
After the test
" Here is your results" Mr. Aizawa said showing a hologram. The results are me in first and Mineta in last.
" By the way the last please gets expelled thing was I lie. It was for you to give it your hundred percent but someone didn't even give it there 50%. I'm looking at you Yagi." He said glaring at me. As some people stared at me wondering how I got first place without using 50%.
" Sorry I didn't warn you but it was pretty obvious that the teacher wouldn't want you to hold back." Momo said.
" Well technically you are correct but the only thing you got wrong is that Mr.Aizawa would expell the person in last place if he saw no potential." I corrected, I knew this because Dad warned me about this type of thing. I saw Momo had a flushed face with embarrassment." How do you know Yagi?" Mr.Aizawa asked.
Well I figured he knew my dads secret so I told him this " It's all in the last name." He looked at me confused." Izuku YAGI." I stated he just did an"ohhhhh" in realization.
" So you're the one he's been talking about, huh." He said.
" Yeah are you that oblivious. I mean who else has that last name?!" I stated
" Well I'm tired ok so get off my back!" Mr. Aizawa yelled.
" And what if I tell him you yelled at me. I wonder would he beat you up or just kill you." I blackmailed.
" So this is what it's like to be blackmailed" he mumbled under his breath.
" Fine just don't tell him." he agreed.
" If anything else happens I going back to this topic." I ended the conversation. Turning back to the confused class. I ran as fast as I can to the changing room changed as fast as I could and change then ran to the class room to continue the class. When everyone came Mr.Aizawa came and said" I'm going to sleep do what ever you want."
" How about we introduce ourselves." One kid suggested.
Almost everyone obliged.
I was just listening, writing whatever I knew about everyone till someone pulled me out of my thoughts.
" Yagi it's your turn" Kirishima said.
" R-right! I'm Izuku Y-Yagi. My quirks are strength enhancer and the elements. I like to analyze quirks." I said. As they continued to talk and I continued to write and analyze. Then Mina said " Let's play Truth or Dare!" I just went along with their idea. " Yagi truth or dare!" Mina said. I'm scared of what they'll do.
" Dare." I said.
" I dare you to tell us one of your deepest secrets" Uraraka said. I gulped thinking of what to tell them then it hit me I was planning to do a face reveal so I could tell them my YouTube channel.
" Well I'm a famous youtuber/singer!"
" Stop with the jokes Deku be serious!" Kacchan yelled.
" I am here I'll show you." I said taking my laptop out showing them my channel. The bell rung so I left to go get lunch.

(A/N Bish it's 3:40 in the morning. Got a little lazy at the end so sorry you had too deal with my lazy ass)