earned it pt.2 | nozel silva x wife!reader

Start from the beginning

"While you were gone, I felt so empty. And when you said you were staying longer by choice...I thought that maybe you didn't need me as much as I need you."

Is that really what he was thinking?

"The only reason I thought it'd be okay to stay a bit longer was because I thought you were fine on your own," I avoid eye contact, feeling guilty for my ignorance, "Please, let me make it up to you."

I see a flash of mischief dancing in Nozel's eyes as he smirks.

"I know a way you could easily make it up to me."

"How?"

He stalks closer to the tub, eyeing my nude figure. Without saying a word, he holds out his hand for me to take. I don't know what he's getting at, but I comply.

I shiver at the loss of warmth once my wet skin hits the frigid air. I'm too cold to even scold Nozel for staring. I point to a towel hanging on the rack and he reluctantly hands it to me.

"I'll let you dry off," he mutters, snatching away the pajamas I'd originally chosen to wear to bed.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see, love. Just stay put," he instructs, heading towards my walk-in closet.

I completely dry off my body before wrapping the towel securely around my torso.

What's taking him so long?

...

Sure enough, he emerges from my closet holding a (f/c) set of lingerie.

"I thought I got rid of that!" I shriek.

"You got rid of it. I didn't," he smiles innocently, tossing the lingerie my way, "Wear this so we can finally get to work."

~Mini Time Skip~

After taking absolutely forever trying to figure out how to put this thing on, I peek my head out the bathroom door. As expected, I see Nozel sitting comfortable in our bed reading a book. I close the door behind me, grabbing his attention.

"Took you long enough," he teases, setting down his book.

"Putting on this thing was practically like solving a puzzle," I sulk.

"I figured you'd take a while, but it was worth the wait," he pats the empty space next to him.

Taking the hint, I drag my feet over to him and slip under the cozy bedsheets.

"Goodnight," I quickly say before blowing out my candle.

I could just feel Nozel glaring deep into my soul from behind me.

"...(Y/n)."

I don't respond.

"(Y/n)."

Still won't respond.

"My love, please answer me," he gently strokes my hair.

Shit, he knows I like that.

"...What do you want?"

"We both know I didn't make you change into this lingerie for nothing," he whispers in my ear, "Besides, you still owe me for abandoning me like that."

"Can we do this tomorrow night? I just got back from my trip and I'm exhausted."

Nozel shakes his head before reaching across me. With one swift motion, my candle is lit once more. Not gonna ask how the hell he did that though.

"You really have no idea how long I've waited to get my hands on you," he mutters, leaning in closer to my face.

Shit! He just might get his way tonight....

"Is this your way of punishing me? Because if so, don't think I'm into that kinky punishment shit."

"No, not at all. I just feel like you've earned yourself a pleasurable night. Don't you agree, (N/n)? Spending five months on a mission must've really taken a toll on you."

Yeah...I guess I have earned it. That mission was pretty grueling...and spending so much time away from Nozel was more difficult than I thought.

Meeting his gaze, I slowly nod my head.

Nozel's Point of View:

She nods her head, assenting to my claim.

I don't waste any more time. Straightaway, I seize her lips with my own. Her response is prompt, kissing me back with just as much devotion. As we become more and more tangled up, she doesn't seem to notice my left hand traveling downward. I gain a reaction from her once I pull on the lining of the lingerie's lower piece. She squirms a bit, but I use some of my bodyweight to secure her.

"Keep still, darling."

She stops shifting around, wrapping her arms around my neck for stability. I take this opportunity to slip a hand inside her (f/c) panties (a/n: i hate that word lol). My intruding hand then slides its way between her legs.

Whenever we'd do this type of thing, (Y/n) would always hold back her moans, claiming they were annoying. But this time, I plan to draw those beautiful sounds from her body...one by one.

"(Y/n), my love, you won't be getting much sleep tonight," I sigh, feeling my own arousal stirring up.

A look of realization crosses her face.

"Shit."

End.

Author's Note:

I'm siiiiiick! 🤒😷🤧

Word Count: 1,185