Chapter 32: The Twilighting

The Dazzlebooms, ShadowBolts, and Mane-iac were making their lanterns on one table. Flash, Kevin, Gwen, Ben, Rook are in chair making their lanterns and you head to them.

(Y/N): "Hey guys."

Flash: "What's up."

Kevin: "We saved you a seat."

(Y/N): "Sweet."

You then sit in the chair and you felt some liquid on your seat, you stand up and the chair was glued onto your butt. Kevin and Ben laugh at you.

Kevin: "That was payback for this morning dude."

Ben: "Yeah."

(Y/N): "You got me guys, hahahahaha."

You then spot Sci-Twi with the Spikes, all alone. You then turned intangible and fly to them, passing through the glue itself. You arrived and an sat next to Sci-Twi.

At the Dazzlebooms' table, Pinkie was putting marshmallows all over her lantern.

Rarity: "Um, Pinkie Pie, what are you doing?"

Pinkie: "Putting marshmallows in my lantern. Then when we light them, mine will be beautiful and delicious!"

Sci-Spike look over at the table and then back at you and Sci-Twi.

Sci-Spike: "Hey, Sci-Twi, why aren't you with everyone else?

Sci-Twi: "Sunset said something at camp is causing the other girls to get new magic. I think it's Midnight Sparkle. She's still part of me. I can feel it. And I think her magic is infecting my friends."

(Y/N): "No, it's not her, there has to be something else at work here."

Your Thoughts: "It's Gloriosa."

Sci-Spike: "What are we gonna do?"

Sci-Twi: "I don't know what I can do."

You pull the bookworm into a hug, she blushes from that, as giggled form how adorable she is.

(Y/N): "You're adorable when you blush."

Sci-Twi smiles and hugs you back, she buried her face in your chest.

(Y/N): "A hero never lets anything happen to anyone, ever."

Sci-Twi look at you with heartfelt eyes as she cries tears of joy and stains your shirt with her tears.

Sci-Twi: "What would I do without you (Y/N)."

You hold her and stroke her ponytail, Sunset saw that and sighs.

Lemon: "Why are so bummed out dude?"

Sunset: "It's Sci-Twi, I'm worried about her."

Indigo: "Look, the magic thing is just too much for  Sci-Twi, (Y/N) is helping her cope from what happen at the Friendship Games."

Sugarcoat: "He's a hero, and he found out that Dr. Doom is the pulling the strings during the Friendship Games."

Sour: "He is such a sweet heart when it comes to protecting people, I just wish he would spend more time with rest of us."

Then Gloriosa called out to everyone  onto the docks, along with Cadence, Luna, and Celestia.

Gloriosa: "Okay, everyone! It's time to watch your lanterns fly!"

Everyone got up and head to the docks. Sci-Twi was looking down while you press her side against you. Timber walks over to you two with a smile and sees Sci-Twi's lantern.

(DISCONTINUED) Cold hearted love: MLP EG harem x male necrofriggian reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara