Chapter 21: Prep Time

Sunset was getting ready for school, and she got a text from Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow (Text): BIG EMERGENCY AT THE SCHOOL ENTRANCE!

Sunset (Text): Your caps lock is on.

Rainbow (Text): I KNOW, THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT!

Sunset ran all the way to the school entrance with extreme speed. When she arrived, she sees all the girls in a circle around Rainbow Dash.

Sunset: "I got your text, Rainbow Dash! Did something come through the portal? Is Equestrian magic on the loose? Did Twilight come back with a problem that only we can solve?!"

Twilight: "I'm right here."

Sunset: "Oh, right."

Rainbow: "Um, not exactly."

Sunset: "Uh, I don't understand."

Applejack: "Well, Sunset, I was just tellin' Rainbow Dash here that a broken guitar string doesn't really qualify as an emergency."

Rainbow: "It totally does!"

Rarity: "Really, Rainbow Dash! I was in the middle of sewing a very complex appliqué on my latest frock."

Fluttershy: "And I was just about to tuck everyone in for the night at the shelter. Now we'll have to start stories all over again."

Sunset: "Why would you send all of us an emergency text for a guitar string?"

Rainbow: "Well, I was going to pony up and show our fans some awesome guitar licks, but I kinda need all six strings to do it. Got any extra?"

Adagio: "Wait, has anyone seen (Y/N)?"

Sunset: "He's was called by someone who goes by the name Mogo?"

Twilight: "(Y/N) has been talking about living planets."

Sunset: "And he compared Rainbow's ego with Mogo's size and said the Rainbow's ego is bigger than him."

Rainbow: "I'll take that as a complement."

Later, on a planet in a galaxy far far away, at the edge of the universe to be exact. Mogo has sent you on a mission to obtain the Phantom Power Ring and find it's wielder. You put on AirPods and turn on music on your  omnitrix and dance your way to the Phantom Ring.

You dodged through death traps, slap away poisonous creatures, jump across large gaps, and throw a gas bomb at a pack of 10 thousand wild Vulpimancers, putting them to sleep for 700. You then slide all the way to the pedestal that has the Phantom Ring itself. When you're at the pedestal, you see that it's protected by an energy barrier, you transform into ChillStone and grab the Phantom Ring and look at it in your hand.

 When you're at the pedestal, you see that it's protected by an energy barrier, you transform into ChillStone and grab the Phantom Ring and look at it in your hand