Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3

Later that day it turn to night time, as the final event of the Friendship Games is about to start, and the girls were worried about what had happened back at the race. Sunset blame herself for what happened to you.

Cadence: "Since the score's tied, the final event will determine the winner of the Friendship Games."

Luna: "Somewhere on campus, a pennant from each school has been hidden. The first team to find their school's flag and bring it back wins."

Cadence: "And as soon as our teams are ready, we'll begin."

Fluttershy: "I don't feel like playing these games anymore."

Rainbow: "Well, we have to play! This is the last event!"

Gwen: "We have to, for (Y/N)'s sake."

Rarity: "It's a little hard to focus with all the magic stealing and portal opening."

Sunset: "And I feel awful about what I said to Sci-Twi."

Fluttershy: "Especially since she obviously didn't mean to do all the stuff she did. She's actually really nice."

Twilight: "Flutttershy is right, it wasn't her fault."

Applejack: "Let's just get through this last event and prove we're not a bunch of cheaters. Then you can go over and apologize."

Gwen: "And help (Y/N)."

Later, with the other team.

Cinch: "I know I'm asking you to beat a team that isn't playing fair, but Canterlot High must be made to understand that even with magic at their disposal, beating Crystal Prep is simply not an option."

Sugarcoat: "What if they grow wings again?"

Cinch: "A fair question. Though I believe we can now fight fire with fire. I've seen what your device can do, Twilight. Containing magical energy is fine, but have you considered releasing it?"

Sci-Twi: "But I don't even understand how it works."

Cinch: "But you'd like to. And since our opponents have already used it to stay competitive, I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same. Unless, of course, you have no interest in Everton. Though, honestly, I think there's more knowledge packed in that little device than any independent study program could offer."

She opens the device as the ball of magic appears and it releases you, the Watcher, and Gwen's magic. Gwen's magic restored and she caught you in an energy orb where she gently solace you on the ground. The girls run up to you, along with the Plumber police force.

(Y/N): "Out of all the magical realms I've been in, I give this one a 3."

Sunset: "You're okay!"

Rook then walk up to the Watcher.

Rook: "Will you ever forgive us?"

Watcher: "I observe, not punish, so you are forgiven."

Kevin: "Hey, your Omnitrix is very different."

You then look at your Omnitrix, it looks more like a gauntlet then a watch.