71 | REAL LIFE

❝ all I really know you're where I wanna go ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

 FALLON HAD AGREED to go on tour with Billie for thirty days and during that whole month, she would decide whether or not they would get back together. Billie promised to make that whole month dedicated to fixing her wrongs, but even Fallon knew that a month with Billie wouldn't just mend her broken heart. Yes, she was still broken. She was going to be hurt for awhile from the words that she couldn't forget. 

 Billie told her that she had a couple of errands to run, still had some packing to do for the tour, and then they would meet eachother at the airport. Fallon obviously had to pack for a full month. Thankfully, she had done laundry just the day before. They would meet at the airport around six in the evening, wanting to be in Austin, Texas the next morning.

 Fallon had not been in Texas before, so it was exciting for her. 

 When Fallon opened up the door to her home, Andrea had been waiting on the other side. Her eyes darted towards the door that had opened, and she got up from the couch. "Did you talk to her?" she questioned in a hostile tone. 

 Fallon wanted to roll her eyes at the brunette but she knew Andrea and how hot headed she could be. "I did and I'm leaving." Fallon told her nothing else as she walked towards her bedroom, taking a large suitcase from her closet. 

 "What do you mean you're leaving?" Andrea followed after her, brown eyes narrowing at the suitcase on top of her bed. "Fallon?"

 Things had began to click together in her head, but she was not sure if her assumptions were correct. Was Fallon really going to move out because she didn't tell her that Billie stopped by, asking to speak with her when it obviously was not a good idea? She knew that Fallon could sometimes take things out of proportions, but this? This was a little too much. She was acting childish. 

 "Are you seriously going to leave because I didn't tell you Billie was here?" Andrea looked taken by surprise, her arms crossing over her chest. 

 "I'm not moving out Andrea." Fallon huffed out of annoyance when Andrea wouldn't stop pushing her for an answer. "I'm going on tour with Billie and her family."

  She just needed to hurry up and get her packing done so she could call her agent to let her know to cancel all the upcoming photoshoots for the month. It was something her agent was not going to be too pleased to hear, but fuck it. She can book herself with other photographers during the tour. 

  Andrea did not want to sound displeased with what she told her but she couldn't help but be upset about the fact that Fallon was setting herself back up to get hurt. She wanted to protect her from the singer but Fallon just wouldn't listen to her anymore. This little slice of hope that their relationship would rekindle was all that Fallon needed to ignore what the world around her was informing her of.