22 | REAL LIFE

❝i know you don't care, but can you listen?❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Fallon was backstage of the Ellen Degeneres Show with her best-friend sitting beside her on the small leather couch that sat against the wall in the private room. 

  Brianna pulled her red hair to the left side of her shoulder before looking towards the blonde with excitement in her eyes, "you know you've made it when you're making your debut on the freaking Ellen show!"

 Fallon looked back up from the sheet of paper she was provided with the information that Ellen would be asking her. "I almost can't believe it." she shook her head in disbelief. Fallon even asked Brie to pinch her arm to make sure she was not dreaming. "I have goosebumps, feel." 

 Brianna reached over to put a warm hand on Fallon's raised flesh, her hair standing up on her arm which made the red head let out a chuckle. "It sucks that the other girls can't be here. Andrea loves this show more than anything." Brianna frowned with the mention of the other girl in their group. 

Andrea loved Ellen. She watched it whenever she had the free time too. She watched it before she went to bed and when she woke up the next morning. So it was disappointing on both ends that Andrea couldn't take off work for this specific day to be with them.

 That was one of the things that Brianna lucked out on with being a self employed individual, and the fact that she didn't need another job since her parents were so well off for themselves. Brianna had been booked up solid for the whole month of April ever since Billie had posted a picture of their recent photo shoot they took together.

   Brianna even saved up enough money for better studio lights. 

"Yeah I know." Fallon agreed with her with a nod of her head. "She would be so excited." she stared at the older girl with a huge grin on her face. 

 Fallon bit down onto her bottom lip to contain the squeal that threatened to come out when she gripped onto Brianna's arm. The door opened up beside the two teenagers which almost gave both of them heart attacks to only reveal Fallon's mother Alexis on the other side.

 Alexis smiled when she walked into the room, her heels clicking off the flooring as she walked further inside with a cup of water in her hand. 

  "It's nice to see you smile, baby. You've been out of it lately." Alexis smiled over at her but her words made Brianna frown and her eyebrows furrow.

 Fallon tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear while nervously looking over at Brianna who had a suspicious look on her face. "I am feeling better mum." Fallon told her, which wasn't the complete truth but it was enough. 

 She was feeling better with the whole situation, and talking about it with Isaac had helped greatly. She had talked about it with Brianna but she hadn't told that Billie and her kissed at the party. Thinking about it now, she probably should've told her because when she does find out. Brianna is going to kill her.