124 | REAL LIFE

( sexual content below )

❝ if you need me, wanna see me, better hurry  ❞

if you need me, wanna see me, better hurry

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

WIND WAS BLOWING ACROSS FALLON'S BARE SHOULDERS. The smell of her shampoo disappearing in the wind as she stood outside of her vehicle just outside of town. She had been waiting for Billie for almost an hour, the sun was setting over the horizon and soon, it would be dark.

She was feeling disappointed while she held the small box in her hand. She had thought that Billie would have shown up but it was almost eight-o-clock and the singer was no where to be seen. Fallon let out a heavy sigh as she glanced towards the road where she would have seen Billie's vehicle in the distance but it wasn't.

  Her eyebrow twitched as her eyes looked towards the ground while swallowing a lump in her throat before she decided that she wasn't going to stay any longer. If Billie was coming to see her, she would have been here already but she was not. Fallon didn't know what held for them now, all because of some stupid set of keys that she didn't accept in the first place.

Turning around on the dirt road, Fallon started to walk towards her vehicle but as her eyes settled on the horizon again, her breath hitched in her chest. Down the road was a set of headlights, small but she could see them. She held onto the possibility that maybe, just maybe, her girlfriend had decided to show up after all.

Fallon's sad expression slowly started to vanish as a corner of her mouth lifted up and her eyes gleamed from the headlights getting closer. She could hear the engine of the vehicle and she knew that it was Billie driving towards her. Fallon held her jacket closer towards her body as her boots scrunched against the gravel under her as she walked towards Billie's vehicle that was slowing down to park behind her own.

"I didn't think you were going to show." Fallon breathed out in disbelief as Billie quickly got out of the car and started to run for her, wrapping her arms around her middle while the breath got knocked out of Fallon's lungs.

After a couple seconds in Fallon's embrace, Billie mumbled against her jacket, "I'm not angry with you." she told her. In truth, she was deciding whether or not she should show up and that's why she was a bit late on getting to their spot but Billie decided that staying upset with Fallon was not going to change anything, it was only going to make things worse for their relationship, besides, it was silly to be angry about such things.

"I was upset and you know what I'm like when I'm upset." Billie told her. "If you don't want to move in with me, than that's fine."

Fallon pulled away from her embrace while her eyes shinned as she drank in the girl in front of her before saying, "I want to move in with you. You just . . it freaked me out because all the attention was on me."