09 | ARTICLE

BILLIE EILISH COPYCAT GAINS OVER 43 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS WITH INSTAGRAM POST

By Taylor Huntington

If you haven't been stalking social media in the last week, then you might be living under a rock. Just under a week ago, 17 year old Fallon Winters has posted an Instagram post that has taken the world by storm. 

 Fallon Winters has been copying 17 year old musician, Billie Eilish for 6 months, and just last week has gained recognition when Winters had posted the following picture provided below, tagging the musician after she uploaded a video of the same song days before.

In the past, Billie Eilish never held back how she felt with people copying her image, and even wrote a song about it titled, 'Copycat'. And Billie Eilish fans defended their idols posts when Fallon kept copying,  only to have Billie herself like the photo, making the internet explode.

Just a day ago, Fallon posted a picture with Billie Eilish herself after attending her concert with three other girls who are known to be quite close with Winters. It's only been a week since the copying incident, but it seems like their interactions online have become quite frequent, and are seen to be quite friendly between Fallon and Eilish. Fans are puzzled since Billie has become angered with individuals copying her, and suspicions have risen that maybe there might me more going on behind the lens with the flirtatious comments coming from Fallon herself. 

Although there is no precise answer about the sexuality of Billie Eilish,  we have recovered confirmation from Fallon herself that she is in fact into girls.

Now we are left with speculation of who exactly Fallon Winters is, and with our sources digging deeper for the details of the seventeen year old. Winters isn't just a random person that we intentionally thought, and has modeled for clothing sites across the globe including Brandy Melville, and Fashion Nova, but her career hasn't taken off just yet.

 With the newfound fame surrounding the young girl that Billie Eilish unintentionally brought, Fallon's platform is sure to rise in the upcoming months and leaves Eilish's fans feeling mixed emotions.

OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE:

 Fallon Winter getting opportunities after fame explosion? 

Billie Eilish breaks down songs from her new album

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas wedding details!