TWENTY ONE

_____________

"I'M SO PICKING IT !"

     "You're so not picking it." Sydney tried to sound persistant, tightening her jaw as she had a stare off with David Dobrik who stood opposite her in the tattoo parlour, a goofy smile, as always, plastered on his lively features.

   It had been three days after they went clubbing, and Sydney had finally decided to fulfill another one of her items on her bucket list.

       She had asked Lea to tag along with her and David, but she had already made plans with Matt King. Lea insisted that she'd cancel, but Sydney denied it, not having any problem.

     "Sydney c'mon, it's not like I'm gonna' pick something stupid." At this, Sydney quirked an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest tightly , and David soon came to realisation, that he, indeed, was capable of picking something stupid.

      Rolling his eyes with a loud but playful sigh, he tried once more, "please Syd, I'll give you my Clickbait hoodie, the one you love so much."

      It was true. Sydney fell in love with David's oversized Clickbait hoodie. She could've ordered her own, but she especially loved his.

     She loved being enveloped by the smell of David's clogne, she loved clutching the hoodie tightly around her small frame because it almost felt like a hug from David,

   thus, with a sigh of defeat, Sydney agreed,

      "Fine, but if it's something stupid, I'm chasing you with the falmethrower." David laughed at this, before immediately going about the store, flipping through the files with different types of tattoos, as Sydney mimicked his actions, also scanning through the variety of different ideas for body ink.

      After several minutes, David's, rather loud voice enveloped the small store.

    "I got it ! " He announced excitedly, his tongue poking through his teeth as he send Sydney a bright and beaming smile, "let me see!"

David instantly shook his head, "it's a suprise."

   "Dave." Sydney pouted with a quiet sigh at the boy's persistance. David almost gave in to her adorable pout, but luckily, he managed to contain himself as he shook his head at Sydney.

"It's a suprise." With a final sigh, Sydney rolled her eyes as she made her way toward the chair in the corner of the room, David quietly conversing with Jackson, the tatoo artist.

       And then, both of them approached Sydney, David still wearing his signature smile.

         "David said you should get it on your wrist." Sydney nodded, she and David had talked about this beforehand, luckily, thus, Sydney held out her right wrist.