Chapter 31: I don't know his birthdate

Start from the beginning

I nodded and a small “Good.” escaped from his lips then left the room.

As he got out, Shane spoke. “Hurry, unnie. Go, take a shower. Now.” She ordered, smiling so innocently.

“Yes, ma’am. I will.” I said, smiling then got up from the bed and onto the shower room.

Shane smiled. “I’ll wait for you downstairs.” She said, running out of the room, swiftly.

I finished taking a shower for less than an hour, maybe and proceeded clothing myself. I put on a slightly-ripped skinny jeans, a sleeveless gray tee and a pair of my high-cut gray sneakers. I quickly combed my hair then just run downstairs, ready to go to take Shane to the mall.

----------------

“Unnie! Let’s go to the toy store!” Shane whined, dragging me inside a toy store. Yes. We arrived at the mall, obviously.

“Shane! Shane, calm down first.” I kneeled in front of her, caressing her shoulders. “Why don’t we grab something to eat first before we go to that toy store. Is that okay?” I said, trying to convince her.

She shook her head, stubbornly. “LET’S GO TO THE TOY STORE NOW. RIGHT NOW!” She whined, at the same time, screaming right in front of my face.

Geez! I’m really really hungry!— I mean, STARVING. REALLY. REALLY. STARVING.

“Shane... Let’s eat—“

“Having trouble with a kid?” A familiar sweet voice of a girl was heard from behind, cutting me off. I looked around to see Ash. She was wearing a cute pink dress that really suits her cutesy image.You remember, Ash, right? Suho’s touchy girlfriend? Hehe. ●▽●

“Well, yeah. She wants to go to the toy store but I’m starving, Ash. I  WANT TO EAT.” I said, gritting my teeth.

She smiled elegantly. “Let me handle this.” She winked at me then faced Shane. “Hello, sweetie. I’m Ash and I’m your Jaerim unnie’s friend. Hiiii.” She smiled at Shane and Shane just stared at her oddly. “You see, Jaerim unnie is really starving and she needs to eat. I know you love your unnie, right? Plus, toys can wait but your unnie’s hungry stomach cannot.” She explained to Ash as if a professinal preschool teacher. “So, why don’t we eat first? Great idea, right?” Ash smiled sweetly.

And with that, she successfully convinced Shane to grab something to eat first before we go to the toy store. Phew! Oh, Ash! You really are a lifesaver! ∩__∩

We went to a nearby pizza parlor for there to eat. We ordered a party size pizza for the three of us. I’m starving, okay? A bottomless icetea and a plate of french fries. Just yummmmm.

After less than fifteen minutes, our food finally arrived and we started digging in.

“She’s so cute! Is she your sister?” Ash asked as she started eating her pizza.

“Nope. She’s my niece.” I answered. “Anyway, you seem alone. Where’s Suho?” I asked, as I took a slice of pizza for Shane.

“He’s with his family. Today is Sunday so it’s a must to spend his whole day with his family.” She said, smiling. “I already miss my boo.” She pouted, which made me smile because of her cuteness. She glanced at me after seeing me smile. “How ‘bout you, Jaerim? It’ll be really impossible if you don’t have a boyfriend. So, tell me.. Do you have a boyfie?” She asked.

“Ahh, well.. Yes, I do have and to tell you honestly..” I paused. “it’s Kai. Remember that name? He was Suho’s friend back in middle school and the same guy who bullied me before.” I said, then drink my icetea.

“Really? God, Suho will be surprised if he just heard you now.” She laughed a bit. “Well, that’s cute. SUPER. A bully and the one who was bullied before are now together? Cute story! I love it.” She giggled. How cute.

“Yes. They’re cute. Kai oppa, especially. I like Kai oppa.” Shane butted in after finishing her pizza and because of that, Ash and I giggled in unison.

“Anyway, how did Suho and you meet?” I asked, after giggling too much.

“Us? Hmmmmm, well.. He moved into our neighborhood last year and when he became my neighbor, we got close and we often talk to each other every night through the window. He’s just so cute and so dashing. I’m falling for him everyday.” She said, as if imagining Suho’s face in her mind as she say those words. How sweet of her. “That’s it. Nothing more but cute story, right?” She eye-smiled.

“Yes. Simple yet cute. Adorably a perfect match.” I simply responded. I suddenly remembered Kai for unknown reasons. Maybe, I’m missing that roasted dork and maybe even, worried about our relationship.

Kai is really cold this days... I wish it’s not what I think.

“Thank you.” She smiled. “Anyways, Kai’s birthday is this January, right?”

My eyes widened in surprise. This January? How come I didn’t know?!!

“You didn’t know? What kind of girlfriend are you?” She scolded me.

“I know it, okay.” I lied. “Anyways, who told you that?”

“I just heard it. Suho and his friends are talking, when I unintentionally heard their convo, that they were planning something for Kai this month. So, I’m thinking.. it must be Kai’s birthday.” Ash said, eating french fries this time.

Shitttt! What kind of girlfriend am I? Not even know her boyfriend’s birthday? Fuckkkk! I hate myself. Geez! I really hate myself for this!

•••••••••••••••••••

Hello! Sorry for the late update yet a lousy one. Sorry. I can’t think of anything to put. :) I think, after this will be the EPILOGUE? But before I update the EPILOGUE, I’ll update 4 special chapters first. Those 4 special chappies will be about the other love pairs made within this fic. (Such as, Kyungsoo×Sophie and blah blah blah, so yeah.) Is that okay? Sorry, it’s just I’m not good writing stories enough, especially the EPILOGUEs. Really sorry. :(

Another thing is, I want to do something about the characters. Since Lay has no partner in here yet.. I’m calling all Lay-biased fans there to comment here, in this chap, specifically, to be Lay’s partner. First come, first serve anyways. If you just want to. :D ehehe. Plus for those who wants to be Min-ah and Sophie, please comment as well, if you want either Min-ah or Sophie. I’ll dedicate that particular special chap for you. Is it understood? :) So, for those who wants to be Lay’s partner, just comment the name you want to use in this fic, age, attutides and extras you want to add. :) So, please. VOTE, COMMENT, and SHOW SOME LOVIN’ guys! Support this fic, EXO, Kris and Luhan until the end, okay? Hehehe. So, that’s it. I hope you enjoyed reading. ^^

•×LuHainne