Cabin Fever pt. 2

All was quiet before Leo finally spun around and said, "Okay, what just happened?"

"Well for one thing, a bunch of snowmen just attacked us," Gemini stated half jokingly. "That doesn't happen everyday."

"Did that just happen? Or am I dreaming?" Cancer asked, taking her glove off and pinching herself.

"No that definitely happened." Scorpio assured after rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming either.

"Those snowmen were moving on their own. It was almost like a nightmare, or some kind of mirage." Libra thought out loud, fiddling with her jacket zipper.

"No, it couldn't have been a mirage. Cancer's forcefield and that log were lifted off the ground. I recognize those powers... telekinesis..." Aquarius was deep in thought.

"Meaning that was-" Gemini started.

"Vela." Virgo interrupted, finishing Aquarius's thought.

"You think Vela's here?" Capricorn asked, feeling the tiniest bit of worry rise up in him, as if his privacy was being bothered with.

"Who else can move things on their own?" Virgo crossed her arms.

"Wait, if Vela's here then that means Ophiuchus and the others are here!" Pisces blurted, fear rising up in her voice.

"Hold on, let's not get ahead of ourselves." Aries held his hands up.

They all turned to look at him. Suddenly feeling eleven pairs of eyes on him, Aries cleared his throat. He wanted to sound brave, be the voice of reason so his friends wouldn't worry. But even he, their 'fearless leader,' was starting to worry.

"We don't know if Ophiuchus is here or not."

But did they? What if he was there? Aries took a deep breath, trying to find his words. What was he supposed to say? Sometimes he wished he always knew what to say like Gemini. Or he was as brave as Leo. How was he supposed to be their leader if he couldn't even reassure his friends?

Then something happened that he never expected. Sagittarius met his eyes and smiled warmly.

Aries blushed, quickly looking down and continuing, "Um, that's not how Ophiuchus and his crew works. From what we know, they wouldn't just show up out of the blue. Hell, they don't even know where we are. For all they know we could be at the mansion."

"But then the mansion's at ris-" Virgo started.

"Ah, ah," He raised his finger and Virgo pursed her lips. "The mansion's fine. Cepheus had that security system installed, remember? If anything were to attack it, it would go into panic mode ."

"Okay."

"All I'm saying is, there's nothing to worry about. Even if Ophiuchus and his crew were here, so what?" The others knit their eyebrows at this.
"It wouldn't matter, because we'd just kick their asses!"

They exchanged glances, trying to see how the others were reacting to what Aries was saying.

"Guys, there's no reason to worry. We're stronger than we think. Just think about it, Cepheus is trusting us to save the world. Us."