Florida Adventures (FL pt. 2)

"Alright, not to alarm anybody but Virgo's hair is twice as big as when we landed," Aquarius said to the rest of the group.

Virgo and Cancer walked over to the group with their bags as they were the last people to get them from the airport baggage claim. Virgo's normally straight hair was a curly, frizzy mess. Everyone stared wide eyed at Virgo and tried their best not to laugh.

Noticing their stares, Virgo explained. "When I go places with high humidity my hair gets a little extra volume, okay?"

"Okay Bob Ross," Gemini teased, making everyone except Virgo laugh.

Virgo rolled her eyes. "Let's just catch the shuttle."

•••

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh I can't believe we're here!" Pisces exclaimed.

"We know Pisces, you've only been saying that for the past hour," Aquarius said.

The zodiacs were on the shuttle to their resort.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so excited!"

"Can someone please shut her up?" Aries whined.

Scorpio reached into his pocket, pulled out a lollipop and jammed it in Pisces' mouth.

Pisces blinked a couple times before pulling it out of her mouth. "Mm cherry."

"So how much longer until we get to the resort?" Taurus asked.

"Anytime now, it should be one of those big ones ahead," Virgo answered, pointing out the window.

"What resort? All I see is a big purple bush!" Aries teased, pushing Virgo's hair out of the way of the window.

"Ugh!" Virgo scoffed.

"Screw the resort, let's just head right to the beach," Gemini said.

"No, the spa!" Libra shouted.

"We should go site seeing!" Sagittarius suggested.

"Oh, let's go to Disney World!" Cancer said.

"No way, the strip club!" Leo said.

"We should swim with dolphins!" Pisces said.

"Everyone shut up!" Virgo demanded. "I already planned out each day. Today we're just going to head to the resort and relax."

Everyone grumbled in defeat, but they were secretly just happy to be in Florida and didn't care what they did.

Soon the zodiacs arrived at their resort. It was a white and light blue beach house that sat looking across the ocean. There was a sandy white beach on the ocean side and lots of grass on the other, with board walks and walking trails that went all over the resort. The house had four big rooms so Virgo thought it would be best if people shared.

"Leo, Gemini and Taurus, you get that room. Scorpio, Aries and Capricorn get that room. Aquarius, Pisces and Libra you get that room, and Cancer, Sagittarius and I will take this room," Virgo pointed everyone to their rooms.

"Poor Cancer and Sagittarius have to share a room with a dog," Leo teased, pulling at Virgo's hair.

Virgo let out a huff of annoyance and pushed his hand away.

"Don't worry, Vi, I'll be there with a straightener in ten just lemme unpack," Libra said as she raced into her room.

•••

"Whee!" Pisces flopped onto the nearest bed and sunk into the comforter.

"What're you guys most excited for?" Libra asked as threw her suitcase on the bed and began unpacking.