Mahad chuckled at Mana's words. He tilted his head at Yugi, mentally urging him to show him what the present for Yami was.

"Okay, fine!" Yugi grinned, revealing the ticket and holding it up for Mahad to see. It took a couple moments for Mahad to actually see what it was until his jaw dropped.

"Is that Team Satisfaction??" Mahad's mouth hung open, agape, "The Team Satisfaction??"

Yugi grinned and nodded in reply to his question.

"Okay, that is more than enough in the best way possible!!" Mahad grinned at him, "Definitely something Yami is gonna love!"

Yugi smiled and Mana stood up from her chair, leaning over the counter of the desk to be equal with the two that stood together on the other side. Mahad looked at her, Yugi doing the same as him. Mana grinned.

"Told you!!" Mana laughed, patting Mahad on the shoulder, "Told you!!"

"But seriously, Yugi!" Mahad said, "How did you get it?? I wanna know! because I mean, didn't they sell out less than a day after the boxes opened?"

Mana nodded.

"They sure did!" Yugi agreed with Mana's previous statement on the same fact before Mahad had joined in on their little chat group.

"I'm so jealous of him right now." Mahad crossed his arms and pouted playfully, "He is going to be dancing like crazy to an awesome rock band and I am gonna be working on whatever might enter the emergency room facility tonight."

"I said the same exact thing!!" Mana said, "But...in differen't words!!"

Yugi, Mana, Mahad laughed. Yugi pocketed his ticket again and the three's laughter soon faded.

"Yugi! Mahad! Mana!" A nurse said to them, interrupting the laughing group.

The female ran up to them, her golden hair bouncing in curls that had been put in for that one day. She looked at them.

"There is an operation about to take place in OR 75-43." She told them, Mana logging off of the computer as she said this, "The team has a couple new residents, so they're gonna need some supervision soon just to play things safe."

Yugi, Mana, and Mahad nodded in unsion, following the nurse down the hall to the OR. Yugi could feel the ticket in his pocket as he did so.

---------

Yugi walked down the hall hours later, grinning broadly. The surgery had gone well and the patient was back in rehab in a stable condition. It made Yugi happy to know that with this job, he could help make people's lives a better one than it was before they came in.

He made his way down the long winding corridor, Yami's door slowly coming into view. He could hear Yami muttering as he did his work like any good doctor would. When he got closer, he also realized that he was repeating something, as if trying to practice something to say.

Yugi knocked on the door, interrupting his practice session, and making Yami go completely silent. Yugi giggled.

"Who is it??" Yami called from the other side.

"Aibou!!" Yugi called back with a grin on his face.

Yami laughed.

"And who am I?" Yami returned, the laughter being heard in his voice.

"Mou Hitori No Boku!" Yugi replied, smiling.

"No!" Yami chuckled, Yugi growing confused, "Not today!"

Once Yugi heard 'not today', he knew what Yami wanted to hear before he was going to let Yugi in to see him. It was a little thing they had started between the two of them.