Maa, Baba, not even Arnav.. They have never raised this question before her?? The length of her skirt never justifies her relation with their parents as well as with Arnav.. Short or long, her skirt does not detach her from her family.. is it right to give the tag of a measuring tape to the length of the dress , for the woman's life's value?? 

Then why did Dadi ask so??

"You look cute in this blue outfir  Nitya.. it looks cool.. Is not it Maa??", smiling at Nitya lovingly Arpita looked back at her mother..

"Yes.. In fact Nitya you know, Blue is my and your  Dadi's favorite colour..", Nitya's future mother-in-law added touching her cheek. She knows her mother in law, and she understands new generation as well.. Being a mother, Aman's mother wanted Nitya and Dadi to have a cordial relation.

Dadi did not say further. 

"Dadi, Why don't you come with us?? There is a very good ice cream store here and you will not be disappointed going there once.??", spoke Aman trying to distract Dadi. 

And of course Dadi was not that fool not to understand Aman, but she did not speak anything further and just agreed. Aman looked back at Nitya and Khushi.

"Why don't you both join us??"

"No, that's ok Aman.. I have some work, some other time.. But if Nitya wants, she can stay.."

"No.. I meant, Maa has just messaged me to return home soon as she has plan to go somewhere.. I can't join Aman.."

Not wishing to interfere young people Dadi was about to leave when heard Nitya saying "Aman." She turned around..

"He is going to be your husband Nitya.. And it is not a good manner to call him by his name!!"

Nitya and Khushi exchanged a confuse look, then how was she going to address Aman?? Like calling him "Swami" or what??"

"Call him with respect.. Don't call him as Aman rather as Aman Ji!!", Dadi explained.

Nitya chocked suddenly, Dadi threw another glare.

"Sorry.. I'll remember it next time.."

All were about to leave, out of concern Aman asked Nitya..

"Should I drop you both somewhere??"

"No, Aman.. (Nitya stopped abruptly and bit her lips. Dadi did not look away from her face.) I meant Aman Ji.. Khushi and I will manage.."

Aman could not help but grinned though Dadi could not see. Then Dadi started going with Arpita and Aman's mother. Khushi and Aman burst into laugh finding Nitya's miserable condition especially her calling "Aman Ji!!" Nitya just rolled her eyes at Khushi and Aman and left.  

************************

Sitting behind Khushi on her scooty, Nitya talked  on some random topic. They were returning from mall. Suddenly Khushi's phone rang.

"Can you please check who it is Nitu??"

"Yeah.. Let me.."

Taking out her phone from her sling bag, Nitya checked..

"Your husband dearest.."

"Shut up.. Answer the call and tell him, I'll call back later after reaching home.."

"What?? No way.. What if he says some romantic notes thinking me as you.. You do know that I have a huge crush on him.."

"NITYAA.. BE LOYAL TO AMAN.."

"Offo meri Jaan.. I'm loyal.. But when it comes to Arnav, I just get distracted.. He is a healthy distraction.."

"I'll throw you right here Nitya.. Shut your mouth up.."

"Ha ha ha.. Ok. Calm down..Let me pass your message to Arnav.."

Shaking her head, Khushi concentrated on road..

"Hello.."

"Don't tell me you have actually divorced your phone Khushi because I never find you both together for heaven sake .."

Nitya could not help but burst into laugh.. These two can never change, she can write in court paper..

"Arnav.. It's me Nitya.. Actually Khushi is busy, she said that she would call you back after reaching home.."

"Ohh.. Ok. Thanks Nitya.."

Hanging up the call, Nitya said from behind..

"Tum dono ka kuch nehi ho sakta Khushi.."

*************************

Finally after reaching home, Khushi quickly freshen up. Grabbing her phone from her trousers pocket which was now discarded on bed Khushi dialed the number.

"Finally you got free Khushi??"

"Arnav.. Now don't start complaining.. I was really busy. Just now I reached home, and the first thing I do is calling you back.. I'm not that irresponsible that you think.."

"Whatever.."

" What whatever?? .. Do you know what's happening here??"

"Kya ho raha hai wahan Khushi??", asked Arnav sitting comfortably on couch, at the end of the busy day with a cup of steaming coffee and having some conversation with his wife!! That was an ideal relaxation he felt that night. He so wanted to hear her, to know what was happening there with everyone especially with her!!

And she never fails to amuse him. The way she conveys him as if making sure her life's each secret remain naked in front of his eyes.. As if she wanted him to involve in her life intimately even though he was miles away.. 

"Don't tell me you actually saw those boys picture Khushi?? Like really?? What the hell am I doing?? I guess I am very much alive..", he exhaled deeply.

 This extraordinary  wife of his and that excellent friend of her!! If by chance any issues come in anyone's live because of these duo, he would made sure they were not be spared easily. Even the mere idea that anyone was trying to get a man for Khushi was enough to boil his blood. 

"Stop being impulsive Arnav.. You should pat my back because I ended this misunderstanding soon.."

"And what did you do Khushi?? I swear I will not spare you or Nitya if any goof up happens further. "

"I told Dadi that marriage and love are already happened in my life.."

"Shadi Kise Aur Pyaar Kis Se??"

Her jaw dropped!! She hoped he was not serious. 

"Shadi Tum Se Aur Pyaar Apne Pati Se Ho Gaya Hai.."

And just like his twisted questions, she never fails to answer in same way.