Part 24

Andy's POV*

We've been driving for about an hour, then we finally hit Rye's apartment. For about a month ago Rye moved into his own apartment. He got sick of his mom talking about his dad and the jail thing and stuff. Honestly I feel bad for Rye, like why would your own father put you in jail just to get a minor punishment? I don't get it, but as long as Rye is happy, then I'm happy as well.
We walked into the apartment with all the stuff. Rye took my suitcase while I took the flowers and the balloons.
Rye "Can't Wait for you to see what I've done to the place" he said excited.
Andy "Yeah me neither"
Rye "You okay baby?"
Andy "Yeah I'm just tired from the flight that's all" I said reassured him that I was okay.

Rye opened the door, and walked into the front part of the house. I walked in behind him following where he was going. He walked into his bedroom first to place my suitcase there, I put the balloons down in the hall, as I followed him.
Andy "Wow.. this is pretty. Who knew you had such a great taste in decorating"
Rye "Am I supposed to be offended by that?" He said and smirked.
Andy "Depends"
Rye "Don't make me punish you for being mean" he said with a even bigger smirk.
Andy "I-i-i would n-never.." I said stumbling over my words. I took my backpack off and placed it beside my suitcase. Along with the flowers. Rye walked towards me, and leaned in for a hug, I immediately hugged him back.
Rye "I've missed you babe" He said looking down at me while our noses touched.
Andy "I've missed you more"
Rye "Impossible" He said and finally kissed me. I kissed him back with all the love and passion I had for the boy in front of me. I just love him so much.

As we continued kissed Rye backed me up against the wall. He took his hands down to my ass making me let out a quiet moan. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His kisses went to my neck, not much time had passed before he found the spot that would make everyone go crazy, the sweet spot.
Rye "Found it" He said and I could practically hear the smirk in his words. He continued to kiss the spot, biting, sucking on it making me go crazy. Quiet moans kept leaving my mouth. He walked us away from the wall, sat us on the bed so I straddled him. He took my T-shirt off of me, then his own throwing them somewhere in the room. I pushed him back so his back was against the sheets. I leaned down and began kissing him again, this time it's my turn to find his sweet spot, and I did. I sucked, bit, and kissed it until he was moaning just as crazy as I did.

Rye "Baby"
Andy "Yes?.."
Rye "We should wait til tonight. I have a surprise for later"
Andy "Another surprise?"
Rye "Trust me your gonna like this one"
Andy "Hmm okay" I said and kissed him one last time before I turned over to my side and laid beside him, cuddling into him with my head on his chest. Silence filled the room as we cuddled each other. Then suddenly Rye broke it.
Rye "I love you" he said turning his head against me.
Andy "I love you" I said and looked him deeply in his eyes. Forehead against forehead as we nuzzled our noses. I leaned in and gave him a peck he kissed me back and we stayed like this for a while, just cuddled up in each other showing how much we loved each other.