Part 3

Rye's POV*

I've been lying awake almost all night, i had a bad dream and just wouldn't sleep more. I looked at the clock and saw it was around 6am, I decided to get up even tho college don't start before 9am, it's still nice to have some time in the morning, plus the morning traffic here in London are crazy, so I gotta go at least 45 minutes before college starts. I got out of bed, took a quick shower, then down and ate breakfast "Morning mom" I said as I walked by her to get my breakfast. "Morning sweetie" she said and I looked at her, she's never called me that before, wonder what's going on? "Rye can you sit down for a moment, I need to talk to you about something" "Yeah okay" I said and took the rest of the food and sat down.
Rye's mom "Umm.. I don't know how to tell you this.."
Rye "Mom you're making me worried, what's going on?"
Rye's mom "It's about.. umm your father"

I could feel a lump in my throat as she says 'father' he's not a father to me, everything he's done to me, I can't just forget that after 4 years of jail, hell no. He deserves a lifetime in prison if it was up to me.. Normally your parents are supposed to take care of their children and be a parent to them, but no.. not in this case. I hate him, and I know hate is a strong word, but I hate him more than anything, I absolutely hate that man who I'm supposed to call my father.
Rye's mom "Honey say something"
Rye "I'm.. i don't know what to say.."
Rye's mom "Rye he's applying to get out of jail"
Rye "What! No!"
Rye's mom "I need to tell you something else too.."
Rye "Oh what it is, what can possibly be worse" I said in irony.
Rye's mom "I've visited him"
Rye "What?.." *I said as I looked at her in disbelief.

Rye's mom "I've visited him a couple of times.."
Rye "How could you?"
Rye's mom "Rye is not that easy, we've known each other since high school"
Rye "You went to visit him after everything he did to me?! I don't give a shit about how long you two have known each other. You know everything he did! How could you mom.. how could you.." I said and went out to get my shoes. "Rye listen to me please" she said, I just ignored her and tied my shoes, took my keys and drove to college. You're probably wondering what my fathers have done to em that's so bad that I want nothing to do with the man.. well it's pretty simple. My fathers in jail for selling drugs. He's been doing his business for a couple of years before he got in jail. But what makes me hate so much is that, he planted everything on me. He gave me every blame. He made sure that if he got taken down, the evidence against him would take me down too. He faked documents.. which means when he got in jail, I got in jail too. He ruined my future by doing that to me, and the worst part is.. he only did it because I'm bisexual..

-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)

Hope you like it