Chapter 1: ᴘ ʟ ᴀ ʏ ᴡ ɪ ᴛ ʜ ᴍ ᴇ

A painful ringing sound buzzed in Henry's ears as his blurry vision came clear.

Fuck, Henry was going to get into a coma if he stayed here any longer.

Actually- where was here?

From what he could make out, it was a wide-open room made out of metal and you could hear a machine working in the background. Actually, it looked like he was in the machine.

And was this a thrown? What the hell?

Okay whatever, just try to remember what happened!

Oh yeah! The ink demon was toying with him again, and put him in this place? Well, he was most likely coming back so Henry had to make it out of here as quickly as possible.

Henry stood up off of the giant chair only to trip and fall from. The dizziness in his head.

"Agh," Henry was going to try and rub his head but he only realized now his hands were cuffed together by- "ink? The hell?"

The ink stuck together and wouldn't free his hands no matter how much he tried.

He heard walking echoing outside the large room, well now was not the time! He had his legs and that's all he needed!

Henry quickly ran through the maze of halls ignoring the creepy ink figures that'd been trapped behind glass.

He was going to make it out alive of this damn studio-

BAM!

Well maybe not- Henry fell to the ground by running into something, or someone.

"₩Ⱨ₳₮ ĐØ ɎØɄ ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ ĐØł₦₲?" The ink demon stood up straight, almost like Henry never ran into him. But one thing was for sure, he wasn't happy.

"Escaping obviously!" Henry glared at the taller ink creature.

For a moment the Ink demon balled up his fist and gritted his wide teeth, ready to beat the living shit out of Henry.

But the monster sighed lifting Henry over his shoulder taking him back. Like a mother would with a child.

"Put me down! You're nuts!" Of course, he didn't go willingly, he tried kicking and squirming out of the monsters grasp.

which only irritated bendy more, but he proceeded to take him back through the maze.

"Hey! Did you hear me! Put me down!" But his yells were laid upon deaf ears as the Ink demon growled setting him back down on the thrown.

"Ⱡł₴₮Ɇ₦ Ʉ₱! ł₥ ₮ⱧɆ ฿Ø₴₴ ₦Ø₩!" The ink demon crossed his arms standing in front of Henry blocking him from running off.
"₩Ɇ ₥₳ĐɆ ₳ ĐɆ₳Ⱡ!"

"No, we didn't! You just forced me here, and last time I checked you said you wouldn't harm me so let me go!" Henry barked back.

"₳Ⱨ, ₳Ⱨ, ł ₴₳łĐ ł ₩ØɄⱠĐ₦'₮ ₭łⱠⱠ Ɏ₳ ł₣ Ɏ₳ ₩ØɄⱠĐ ฿Ɇ ₥Ɏ
Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ ₮ØɎ." Bendy grinned waving his finger left to right.
"Ɏ₳ ₥₳ĐɆ ₳ ĐɆ₳Ⱡ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₮ⱧɆ ĐɆVłⱠ ₮ØØ₮₴"

"You forced me!" Henry leaned forward as if trying to challenge the Ink demon.

But the other only shrugged as if it was fair.

"ł ₴ł₥₱ⱠɎ ₩₳₦₮ ⱤɆVɆ₦₲Ɇ ØⱠ' ₱₳Ⱡ"

"I've done nothing to yo-" Henry was cut off by the demonic laughter coming from the insane ink demon.

"Ⱡ₳₴₮ ₮ł₥Ɇ ł ₵ⱧɆ₵₭ɆĐ ɎØɄ ₩ɆⱤɆ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦Ɇ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ Ʉ₴ɆĐ ₥Ɇ ₳₦Đ ₥₳ĐɆ ₥Ɇ ł₦₮Ø ₳ ₣ØØⱠ!"

As if he couldn't get scarier, this wasn't an improvement.

Henry looked confused but also terrified as the demon leaned down to his face to show he was serious.

"₥Ɏ ĐɆ₳Ɽ ₵ⱤɆ₳₮ɄⱤɆ ₳ⱠⱠØ₩ ₥Ɇ ₮Ø ɆӾ₱Ⱡ₳ł₦," although his wording sounded polite his grip on the others shoulder wasn't the same.

"₥Ɏ Ɇ₦₮łⱤɆ ɆӾł₴₮Ɇ₦₵Ɇ ₩₳₴ ₣ØⱤ Ɇ₦₮ɆⱤ₮₳ł₦₥Ɇ₦₮! ł ₩₳₴ ₱Ʉ₮ ₮ⱧⱤØɄ₲Ⱨ ₮ØⱤ₮ɄⱤɆ ₳₦Đ ⱧɄ₥łⱠł₳₮łØ₦!" The ink demon pointed to the cartoons playing, showing a montage of Bendy's grief in the shows. "₳₦Đ ₦Ø₩, ł'₥ ⱤɆ₮ɄⱤ₦ł₦₲ ₮ⱧɆ
₣₳VØⱤ ~"

The ink demon turned to Henry with a lustful and hungry expression.

"You don't understand! You were j-just a cartoon! You weren't real!" Henry backed up as far as he could on the chair.

"ɎɆ₴, ฿Ʉ₮ ł₣ ₱₳ł₦ ₩₳₴ ₣Ʉ₦₦Ɏ ฿₳₵₭ ₮ⱧɆ₦, ₮ⱧɆ₦ ł₮ ₴ⱧØɄⱠĐ ฿Ɇ ₦Ø Đł₣₣ɆⱤɆ₦₮ ₦Ø₩!" The ink demon leaned closer to Henry.

"W-what are you g-going do to me..?" Honestly, he was afraid to ask.

"₳₴ ł ₴₳łĐ, ⱤɆ₮ɄⱤ₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳VØⱤ Ø₣ ɎØɄⱤ₴ ₳₦Đ JØɆɎ'₴
₴ł₦₴!" Bendy chuckled obviously enjoying Henry's fear.

there was no way in hell Henry was going to go through with this, he was going to get out of here as soon as possible.

"ł'₥ ₲Øł₦₲ ₮Ø Ɇ₴₮₳฿Ⱡł₴Ⱨ ₮ⱧɆ ⱤɄⱠɆ₴," the Ink demon stood up straight again away from Henry.

"ł ₳₥ ɎØɄⱤ ₲ØĐ ₦Ø₩, ɎØɄ Ø฿ɆɎ ₥Ɇ! ł ĐØ₦'₮ ₮ØⱠɆⱤ₳₮Ɇ
฿Ɽ₳₮₴ ₩ⱧØ ₱Ʉ₮ Ʉ₱ ₳ ₣ł₲Ⱨ₮."

What the hell did the Ink demon see him as? A fucking five-year-old?

"ł Ⱨ₳VɆ ₥Ɏ ₩₳Ɏ₴ Ø₣ ₱Ʉ₦ł₴Ⱨ₥Ɇ₦₮, ₴Ø ł ₩ØɄⱠĐ ₵ⱠɆ₳₦ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₥ØɄ₮Ⱨ Ø₣ ɎØɄⱤ₴ ฿Ɇ₣ØⱤɆ ł₮ ₲Ɇ₮₴ ɎØɄ ł₦ ₮ⱤØɄ฿ⱠɆ"

Henry only scoffed rolling his eyes, the Ink demon grabbed him by the chin growling in a deep voice "Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮Ⱨ₳₮"

He let go shoving him back against the chair and continuing,

"ɎØɄ ₳ⱤɆ ₥Ɏ ₮ØɎ, ₥ł₦Ɇ, ɎØɄ ₴₮₳Ɏ ⱧɆⱤɆ ØⱤ ₴₮₳Ɏ ฿Ɏ ₥Ɏ ₴łĐɆ." As if this devil couldn't get crazier.

"Ʉ₦ĐɆⱤ₴₮₳₦Đ, ₥Ɏ Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ ₱Ɇ₮?" Bendy smirked looking down at the shaking human.

But Henry didn't respond. He was trying to comprehend everything.

"ł ₴₳łĐ, ĐØ ɎØɄ Ʉ₦ĐɆⱤ₴₮₳₦Đ?" Bendy grabbed a fist full of the other's hair jerking him so he was looking up at him.

"No!" Henry shouted pushing through bendy and dashing down the hallways.

Bendy growled snapping his fingers summoning searchers.

"₲Ɇ₮ Ⱨł₥ ɎØɄ łĐØł₮₴!" The searchers did as commanded and crawled after Henry.

Unfortunately, Henry didn't have any weapons so running was His only option. But the searchers launched on to his legs tripping him.

"G-get off me!" Henry shouted trying to kick the Ink creatures.

But that didn't really affect them. So they lifted him back to their lord.

Henry still struggled against them but quickly stopped after bendy's shadow loomed over him.

The demon's playful grin was replaced with a cold grimace frown.

"₲ɄɆ₴₴ ₩Ɇ'ⱠⱠ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₮Ø ₩ØⱤ₭ Ø₦ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ Ø฿ɆĐłɆ₦₵Ɇ Ø₣ ɎØɄⱤ₴" is all he said before he snapped his fingers ordering the searchers to drop him and dissolve.

"ł'ⱠⱠ ₮Ɇ₳₵Ⱨ ɎØɄ ₮Ø Ø฿ɆɎ, Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ ₱Ɇ₮" the Ink demon growled as he slowly approached the restrained man.