Prologue: ɢ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ

Never in Henry's wildest dreams would he imagine himself being chased down by his old cartoon character that was now nothing more then a monstrosity.

The walls covered with ink made Henry feel like they were closing in on him, as he started to loose breath from their long chase.

Honestly, he was getting pretty sick of these chases. What did the ink demon want anyways? If he really didn't want him around just let him leave this damn hell!

All Henry did was cut some cutouts! And it wasn't his fault, that blasted Angel made him!

Finally Henry's prays had been answered as a miracle station was slap dab in the middle of the heavenly toys entrance.

Henry dashed into the miracle station and slammed the door shut. He didn't let go until he was sure he it closed.

Then he exhaled and leaned back panting heavily.

Unfortunately- the other wasn't as relieved.

Bendy snarled and growled slamming his skeletal skinny arms against the miracle station.

"ɎØɄ ₵₳₦'₮ ⱧłĐɆ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆⱤɆ ₣ØⱤɆVɆⱤ!" The monster yelled giving one last punch to the wooden shaft.

He growled and stomped around in frustration before finally leaving and going through one of the walls.

Henry sighed but he was sure the ink demon wasn't done. He was probably still out there waiting for him.

Henry decided to wait in the miracle station for a bit more until he finally fell asleep from all the running.

He was sure Alice could wait another 30 minutes or so.

At times like these, where it was almost impossible to even blink without the fear of something jumping out to attack you, Henry remembered the days outside the studio.

With his beautiful daughter, Linda. Playing in the backyard with their dog. But it only made him slightly more worried.

Where was Linda right now? What was he putting her through this time?

Even though he cared for his daughter more then anything and would die for her, he wasn't a perfect father.

First, he was spending nearly 3 whole days at the studio every week over working himself. So when he did get home, he was way too tired to do anything and would usually pass out on the couch or something.

Not only that, but after all the time he'd spent in the studio his wife was so done with it all that she divorced him and left him with Linda.

And I'm top of it all Henry was now wasting his time here while his daughter is once again left alone.

What a terrible dad he felt like, he had tried to make it up to her after quoting his job at the studio. But it just wasn't enough.

At least she was safe at Joeys. Joey. Once he got back he deserved an explanation at the least!

With all of his venting aside, Henry tell fast asleep in the small cramped miracle station.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Henry some to the unbearable pain in his back from sleeping in the most uncomfortable position.

He groaned as he stood up remembering what had happened. Alice is probably pissed. He should get going.

He peeked out the miracle station to see if that two assed demon was still hanging around, thankfully, he wasn't.

The former animator sighed with relief and walked out of the cramped place.