CHAPTER 3:CONFESSION TO MOM

Start from the beginning

"So......umm.. the boy, whooo- was he? He clearly wasn't anyone from your friend circle. I am pretty sure you are going out with him. Ammm- I right?"

I coughed as I choked on my on spit. I stood up and just apologised to her holding both my ears.

"I am so sorry mom. I didn't mean to keep it a secret from you. I was just going to tell you about him but you found out about it before I told you." I just spoke without stopping because it felt like my lies are caught at that moment.

"Well dear daughter, no need of apologies. I just wanted to know about your love life. Now tell me about him. What's his name, how you guys met, how you guys are doing right now, and his family background."

I sat on the carpet holding her hand right beside her started to talk.

"So, his name is Nicole, Nicole Salvator. We met in a bar when I was out with my friends on Saturday. We just talked and then he asked me for a date. And also, yesterday I went on a fancy date with him but I am so sorry I lied to you because I was not that sure about him myself but I am head over heels for him now. And that's it nothing else. In summary we are not so in love but we are just seeing each other right now."

"Well well I am pretty sure I heard that name somewhere but I don't know where. But be careful baby, I lost your dad few years ago and I am trying to be your friend, mom as well as dad. I just don't want to let you resent me for life of being to much strict. I want to support everything you do in your life until you know if you are going to wrong path."

I was so happy that I got such a supportive mom. So I just stood up and hugged her tightly and said," yes mom. I won't let go of you this easily. And you are the best mom ever." I then kissed on her cheek and was about to head to my room she again asked me to stop.

Guess she had more to say so I just sighed and turned around shouting as if I was annoyed,"yes mom"

"So this Nicole guy. When are you calling him for dinner? Maybe today? I want to see the guy who you fell this hard for you know." She laughed.

"Today is fine for you?"; I asked her jokingly.

"Yes why not." She added, "just don't talk about marriage you know. It's a little to early"; she burst into laughter.

I shouted being annoyed,"mom!!!" And i joined her on her weird laugh. I guess my laughter is like my mom.

I headed towards my room and just chilled in my bed watching "Jane the virgin" tv series. Watching this show always made me think why don't I have such dramas in my life. I just thought to myself that mom like Xiomara is still with me, she's not a fictional character after all. Just thinking about it I was laughing to myself.

Right at that time my phone buzzed. I thought it was a text from Nicole so I checked my notification feeling excited but it was just a lame text from my bff sending me some puns again. Like super lame. She has been sending me puns since yesterday and it's no more fun.

BFF♥️:hey a question. Why was a banana visiting a doctor?

Me:why?

BFF♥️:coz he was not peeling well🤣🤣

Me:lol😂😂

BFF♥️: another one wait...!!

Me: Nope. No more puns gurrrllll!!!😱

BFF♥️: FINE WHATEVER!!!

BFF♥️: so tell me about the guy whom you went on a date yesterday.

Me:who told you that?

BFF♥️: well your mom called asking for you. All of us were here but u ditched us you bitch. We all were pretty sure you went on a date.🤷🏻‍♀️

Me: well come to my home and I will give you details.

BFF♥️: coming with popcorns right now.

After an hour Mia just slammed my door open and jumped into my bed looking me with her weird surprising face.

" I am here bitch. Tell me about it"

I told her the whole story; about kiss, date and how we asked each other out.

She watched me eating popcorns and threw me a few when I finished shouting, "are you making some sort of stories. It' s clearly like a movie."

"Nope not a movie." I smiled blushing.

"Shoot! I forgot to text him to come over tonight" i shouted and hurriedly texted him to come over tonight for dinner with my mom.

Mia jokingly said," what are you doing tonight huh? You nasty little bitch. Is auntie going out tonight or what?" She smiled giving me a weird look.

I threw her a pillow and shouted, "ewww!!! Shut up."

Right when we were pillow fighting Nicole texted me.

Boyfriend: OMG!!! WHAT?? REALLY!? SHIT MARLIN

ME: haha no excuses. She wants to meet you. Dress up nicely and arrive in time at 7.

Boyfriend: OK, BUT I AM SCARED😱😱😱

Me: you scaredy-cat arrive in time. Bye bye xoxo😘

Boyfriend: FINE! ANYTHING FOR YOU BUT I AM SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS RIGHT NOW. HOPE SHE LIKES ME.

Please vote and comment.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter😙