Episode 1:I met my soulmate

Nicole Salvatore Was a great successful CEO who invented new games for teenagers. Nicole was a free spirit who turned into workaholic person during his 20's. His life brought a change in his 23rd birthday after he met his true soulmate.

During his 23rd birthday he was still a party person. So he went to a bar with his close friends. Of course everyone brought their girlfriends so he was a single soul there left alone as everyone left him and went for dance with their loved ones. Nicole was a great player too. So he tried to hit on a few girls there but his birthday turned out to be a bust as he failed to flirt with any ladies out there. So he went outside to the left of the bar that had a beautiful garden.

There he saw a girl standing lost in her own world, looking at the fireworks. Looking at her he lost his conscious and just stood there gazing at her.

The girl saw him gazing at her and just came to him and flicked his head

The girl saw him gazing at her and just came to him and flicked his head. "OWW...that hurts" he screamed with surprise.

"Who were you looking at mister? Couldn't get your eyes off from a beautiful lady standing in front of you?"she said with her attitude pointing at his nose and gave a smile.

"well well my lady you can read my mind here huh?"
Nicole started with his flirting again.

"yep and I can tell that you were flirting with everyone here today."

"well my gorgeous lady right there, are you sure you weren't stalking me?"; he chuckled.

"Stalking is not my job. It's just that; two of the girls you were flirting with inside the bar were my friends"; with a fake smile she turned around to look at the moon.

"That moon is really beautiful, just like you." He said gazing at her face with a smile holding a little attitude.

She rolled her eyes. Suddenly she turned around facing him and leaned towards his face. Nicole thought she was going to kiss him, so he just closed his eyes, but little did he know that he was just being teased.

 Nicole thought she was going to kiss him, so he just closed his eyes, but little did he know that he was just being teased

"Mister don't close your eyes, I don't kiss random stranger." She said smiling and then just sat on the ground. With a serious voice, lost in her own imagination; looking at the moon she continued,"moon looks beautiful only when you look from far away. Once you go close to it you will find scars on it's beautiful face. You might feel disgust looking at it."