CHAPTER 2: OUR FIRST DATE

Next morning Marlin wakes up with a text from Nicole that makes her smile while replying him back.

Nicole: good morning princess

Nicole: Are you still snoring or what?

Nicole: princess rise and shine.

Marlin: good morning and yah i don't snore like you mister.

Nicole: so you are up ?

Marlin : nah still in bed.

Nicole:you better hurry dear.🤗😉

Marlin: why do i need to hurry? It's weekend. I can sleep as much as i want today.

Nicole: yesterday we decided to meet at Sunday right?

Marlin :by that did you mean today???!!!😱

Nicole: yep bebe now get your ass up and be ready i will pick you up at 1pm, sharp. and don't forget to send me your location.

Marlin: you are such a bitch you know. fuck you. go alone☹️

Nicole: haha...that hurts i am gonna pick you up by 1 get ready fast. bye😘

Marlin:yah sure as if😒😏

Marlin hurriedly rushed towards the bathroom and took a quick shower. She put on some basic makeup and threw herself into a beautiful white dress.

It was already 1 and Marlin was still at her home right at that time she got a call from Nicole.

Nicole:where are you princess? did i got the wrong address or are you still at home?

Marlin: well well mister, you are waiting for your date. have some patience. A lady needs to take her time to get beautiful on her very first date.

Nicole : well well don't be that beautiful that everyone starts staring at you. I might get cursed for having you as my date.(chuckles)

marlin: yah sure! (Groaning) whatever, bye wait for 10 more minutes.

after 15 minutes informing her mom that she will be going out with a friend, she walks out of her house where she sees Nicole right across the street of her home.

Nicole catches a glance of her while looking around the neighbourhood and he just keeps staring at her. Right then he knew that he has fallen hard for her. She just walked straight looking down on her feet, tucking her hair behind her ear. She looked straight across the street and waved at him smiling so perfectly.

This was just like in the movie for Nicole. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion for him. He snapped out of his imagination when a bike nearly ran over him. Then he waved her back with a gentle smile.

Even though he wanted to act like crazy for her ,he still kept his classic look on his face and opened door for her. He then ran towards the other side smiling like crazy and started to drive the car.

"you know that it's my first solo date right?";Marlin broke the silence.

"solo date? what do you mean is this a dance?"; he exclaimed with a bit of confusion in his face but still managed to laugh.

"no dumbass.";she laughed snorting and then continued, "I mean I have been to dates where my friend takes me to meet some random friends of her boyfriend and makes it just like a double date. but I don't find them interesting so that always becomes first and last."

"Well princess laughs like a real thing there."; he laughs with his classic attitude. Marlin rolls her eyes and was going to say something right when Nicole continues,"anyway this lucky man would be really happy if you became my last date."