CHAPTER 3:CONFESSION TO MOM

Marlin's POV

It's already 9AM and I am still in bed. After our first date I was really happy. This was a perfect date that i could have ever imagined. Since I was tired I just skipped my job today making excuse of being "sick".  I am working at my cousin's company I am relieved they gave me a leave easily.

If Nicole was really the one for me I had to confess to my mom about him. She's my only dear family now as dad passed away few years ago.

My mom always asked me to go on dates but that was just not the right time. Now since I found the one I had to confess to my mom.

I woke up stretching but I was still sleepy. But nope, No more sleep. My mom started with her old 90's song that I could hear all the way to my room. I headed to bathroom, had a quick shower and headed to kitchen downstairs for some breakfast.

I poured some milk onto the bowl of cereal and was eating right when mom came to me. She sat opposite to me and just stared at me.

"Good morning mom."; I said.

"Good morning honey."

She was just staring at me with a big smile on her face and to be honest that kind of felt weird.

So I asked in a confusing manner taking the last spoonful cereal,"what mom? Can't I have my breakfast peacefully now?"

She wiped my mouth with her bare hands and said, "you sure are like a pig when eating. Can't you be a little bit like a lady?"

"MOM!!" I snapped. I stood up took the bowl and washed them as I turned back she was right behind me looking with a wide smile.

"What now mom?"

"Well I thought you have something to say, maybe?"

"Errmmmm, about what?", I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"My little girl has grown so much that now she keeps secrets from me now huh?"she gives me a look and then turns around taking me to living room grabbing my hand. She asked me to sit on the couch beside her and she said something that made me apologise to her.

 She asked me to sit on the couch beside her and she said something that made me apologise to her