back ❗️EDITED❗️

Start from the beginning

"Oh, what are we doing?" He asks "We should untie you." He says to her while she's nodding at what he said showing she agrees. "Oh, a poor old lady frightened out of her wits. We should untie you..." He said but I got an idea. "Bit first we'll put a dollop of fat in the oven tray." I said, he nods at my words.

Wolf runs to the fridge but then, "Grandmother?" We hear Virginia's voice. "Oh, oh, guests are up. Breakfast isn't ready." He runs out with a butcher knife while I stay back with the old bird.

With my sensitive ears I hear Virginia coming up towards where her grandmother and I are, "Grandmother?" I hear her put her hand on the handle, and I hope Wolf starts a distraction.

Right when I thought she would come in I heard my brother call her to the another room. I heard the commotion and hear her run past the kitchen.

I then hear Wolf start talking "Let me put your mind at rest. Now that I've seen you eating you is out of the question. Not even on the menu."

I exit out of the kitchen and see Virginia's eyes widen at the sight of me. "Oh, now, I know this is going to come out of the blue but how about a date?" He asks her, I roll my eyes at him and come up behind him. "Oh, Wylla, I was wondering when you would come out." Wolf said to me with a grin on his face.

He turns back to Virginia to see the broom to his face, "We've started badly, but I take all the blame for that." He told her before lunging at her.

She hits him in the face with the broom, "Come on, give us a chance, please." She turned the broom around and got him where the sun never shined. "Ooh!" He groaned out. "Oh, you are one dynamic lady." He says trying to keep himself up on the window.

"There's no question there." He said chuckling a little. Then wham! She hit him again in the face pushing him out of the window, I pushed her a little out of the way to make sure he didn't get hurt to much, but he landed on bags full of trash.

I turned around to see her get her broom again and push it toward me, even with my quick reflexes she still managed to get me out of the apartment with the freaking broom.

Once I hit the ground, it was lights out for little ole me.

(le time skippy)

I woke back up to see my brother look at the window of death in sadness, he noticed I was up and walked up to me to helped me up off the ground.

A lady came up and saw us, "Can I help you?" She asks with a accent. "Oh, I hope so." Wolf replied. "I'm very confused." He admits. "You must be Paul's referrals. He said you'd drop by to make an appointment." Wolf's eyes don't move from the window, "Can you tell me what I'm doing here?" He asked.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk. Lets get to know each other a bit before we tackle the big questions, okay?" She asks.

"Yeah," He looks to me then back up at the murderous window, "big questions."

(another time skip because this is a long ass movie)

"Now, I'm going to give you a word and I want you to say the first word that comes into your mind, okay?" She explains.

We start to get excited, "Game?" I asked acting like a little wolf pup. "Game, yeah." Replied my brother who looked just as excited.