Jade watched the performance from the back and realized that the guy earlier was  the youngest of the idol group. She was smiling throughout their performance since they all looked too professionals anf also because the song was cute.

"So that's why he looked really familiar." Jade chuckled to herself. "Nervousness really took over my system, I couldn't even recognize my sister's favorite person."

Jade stood with her members at the backstage, waiting for their turn. When NCT Dream came down from the stage, they were all sweating and breathing heavily. She immediately saw Jisung who was laughing with his hyung and waited if he'll see her. Fortunately for her, Jisung spotted her and approached her.

"That was a great performance!" Jade said.

"Thanks." Jisung smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Less nervous." She chuckled awkwardly. "I didn't recognize you earlier, I'm sorry. I was really nervous and wasn't on the right mind."

"No it's okay." He laughed. "Yo're not obliged to know me at all."

"But my sister is going to kill me. She's a big fan of yours."

"Just don't tell her about it."

"Jade, we're up!" Sara, the oldest member, called.

"Coming!" Jade said back. "Well then, I'm off to stage."

"Good luck!" Jisung said. "Fighting!"

With one last smile, Jade ran towards the stage. At first she was really nervous but when they started, she enjoyed everything and forgot about how nervous she was. As their group performed the acapella version of Chip Thrills, the crowd was once again hyped up.

On the backstage, NCT Dream was watching 3x3 perform. Jisung only has his eyes on Jade as she becomes prettier on stage. Her moves are too elegant and gracious while her voice is just perfect. He was the one clapping the loudest once the  group had finished the performance.

After the performance, the winner was to be announced. Everyone was anticipating and secretly, Jisung hoped it's Jade's group.

"And the champion for 2019 Korea's Got Talent is..." The MC started. The lights went dim, the crowd was quiet and the drums were rolling. "3x3!"

Hearing her group being called, Jade froze on stage. Her unnies were jumping out of happiness, hugging each member as they took the trophy from the MC. Jade, on the other hand, was still in daze after her group won. She then cried because their hardworks indeed paid off.

"Wow, I suddenly wanted to be a member of them." Haechan commented as he continuously applauded for the group. NCT Dream decided to head back after the announcement of winner but was stopped from doing so when Jisung insisted on staying for a bit.

The contestants walked down the stage and the last ones were 3x3. Jisung looked over and he grinned when he spotted Jade, who was holding the trophy with tears still running down her cheeks.

"Jade!" He called and girl looked over to him, immediately wiping her tears. She headed towards him with her members following and they bowed to the boys as they did the same.

"Congratulations! I knew you were going to win." Jisung said and got an 'ooh' from his hyungs.

"Oh look at that," Haechan whisper-yelled. "Jisung Park is lowkey flirting!"

"Hyung!" Jisung whined causing the others to laugh.

"Thank you." Jade pretended not to hear it and bowed to Jisung. Her members excused themselves and headed back to their waiting room to gather their things while she was left there, standing in front of NCT Dream as Jisung hesitated about something.

"You're the youngest?" Jaemin asked and the girl nodded.

"You're so cool!" Chenle exclaimed.

"Yes, super cool." Haechan added. "I suddenly wanted to join your group because you're all amazing."

"Then you'll definitely be the ace." She said and Haechan liked it, of course.

"Guys, I think we should leave the two alone." Jaemin said and right away, the others understood what he meant.

"Well then, we're off!" Renjun said.

"It's not the last time we'll meet, I'm sure of that." Jeno said as he grinned.

"Make me proud, my son." Jaemin told Jisung and with that they left.

Jisung laughed awkwardly once they were alone. "I'm sorry, they're just really weird."

"It's alright." She laughed. "They're just like my unnies."

"But they're fun."

"Yes they're fun." Then the two laughed together.

"Jade." She hummed in response. "If you don't mind, can I get your number?"

Jade looked at him, finding it adorable on how he shyly asked. He was scratching the back of his head while avoiding eye contact, he's really adorable.

"Sure." She smiled and Jisung handed her his phone.

"I promise not to bother you a lot." He said as Jade typed her number.

"It's okay to text me anytime though." She handed the phone back. "And if it's you, it's not considered as 'bothering'"

"Alright, I'll text you anytime." Jisung chuckled. "Let's go, I'll walk you back to your room."

oh ghawd park jisuuuung!!!