Chenle

He was the guy who always play the piano inside their room during break.

It was his routine, he would stand from his seat and walk towards the piano right after the bell rings. His classmates always anticipated his performance considering how talented he is in playing the piano. His melody never failed to bring peace and calmness and along with his majestic voice, every girl would fall for him and every man would be jealous of him.

He would always play with all of his heart which made Y/n wonder. Was he playing for someone? Were his songs dedicated to someone? Who knows? All Y/n knew was that she always find herself listening to his music.

"Chenle! You're great as usual!" Their classmate cooed at the boy.

The students would always gather around Chenle, giving him compliments and would fan over him but Y/n never did. She would always stay on her seat, pretending not to listen on his beautiful music but in all honesty, if she was given a chance, she would like to hear his music everyday, even on weekends.

Y/n was writing down her notes when Chenle started to play. Their classmates would gather around him but like usual, she's on her seat, not even bothering to join them swoon over Chenle.

However, with all her attention on the notebook in front of her, she didn't catch the guy stealing glances of her, hoping to see her enjoy his music but much to his disappointed, Y/n had worn her stern look which made it impossible for anyone to figure out what she was thinking.

Amazing, she thought and stole a glance at Chenle after he hit the last key.

As her eyes were staring at him, Chenle unexpectedly look towards her direction causing their eyes to meet. The sudden meeting of their eyes sparked something within them and a blush suddenly made its way to their cheeks after they broke the eye contact.

It was a weird feeling for Y/n but little did she know, Chenle had been feeling that way towards her. He likes her and his music was for her only but it saddens him how she doesn't seem to be interested on him.

It was a rainy day when Y/n decided to finish her homeworks at school. Inside their classroom, she sat alone in her seat and made herself busy with their homeworks. The sound of the rain gave her a soothing feeling which eventually caused her to fall asleep with her homeworks left unfinished.

By that time Chenle walked back to their classroom after attending the music club's meeting. He wasn't expecting anyone in the room for it had been hours since their dismissal but he was flustered to see Y/n sleeping peacefully inside. His body froze at first and it took all his courage to walk towards her.

Along with his heart pacing, he smiled at the view before his eyes, an innocent Y/n sleeping peacefully. He took out his phone from his pocket and quietly took a picture of her. It was a scene he had to capture.

Chenle took the seat beside Y/n. He laid his head on the table facing the sleeping Y/n. He had his smile on his face as he watched her.

"I like you a lot." He mumbled and heaved a sigh. "If only I'm brave enough to say that in front of you."

Y/n slowly opened her eyes, a faint sound of the piano reached her ears and had woken her up. She raised her head, rubbing her eyes as she looked towards the piano residing in front of the room. She was surprised to see Chenle playing the piano.

"What is he doing here?" She mumbled with her heart racing.

She had noticed him being too absorbed with his music and she decided to just watch him, he looked even more handsome when he's playing. With a smile on her lips, she happily enjoyed the scene of him playing.

The moment Chenle hit the last key, a smile automatically formed on his lips and he turned towards the direction of Y/n only to see her staring at him. Their eyes met and Chenle had no intention of breaking it.

"Did you like it?" He asked, startling Y/n.

"U-uh. Of course! I've always enjoyed your music." Her response caused him to grin.

"Good!" He exclaimed. "Because my music is meant for you."

Startled by his sudden confession, Y/n couldn't help but blush. She looked away from Chenle and hid her face under her palms on which he found amusing. It was the first time seeing her like that and it made him happy, happy because it was because of him.

He stood up and made his way towards the embarrassed girl, the smile not leaving his lips. He sat down in front of her and placed his head on top of the table, facing her. He reached for her hand, feeling a light spark on the skinship, and moved it away from her visage. Her cheeks were burning red and his heart raced.

"Hey Y/n," He called. "I like you. Do you like me too?"

And Chenle didn't need any word as an answer, her expression says it all. He was certain that his all time crush likes him back and as she shyly said yes, he couldn't control himself any longer, he pulled her into a tight hug. His smile grew wider as the sound of their hearts beating the same pace are the best type of music they had ever heard.

 His smile grew wider as the sound of their hearts beating the same pace are the best type of music they had ever heard

[A/N]:

I'm super excited for nct dream's comeback wjdiwkejwodkwiw who wouldn't?? my nominsung heart is about to explode, why do they all look so handsome? i'm suing them all. but hey everyoneee, let's gather up all our forces and let our dreamies win! they're all working hard and a win will serve as our thank you for them uwu.. voting only takes some minutes so yeorobun let's do our best for the boys like how they give their best for us ♡