The battle (Part 5) (End of battle chapter)

(So sorry if I use the same photo's over, and over again. I just either got lazy or didn't notice. I try changing it up.)

As Oliver started walking over to the principle's office, he wanted to see this new transfer into class 1A. As he entered he saw a face on Nezu that was quite shocking, he didn't look happy, no, not happy at all. He looked pissed on fact. It sorta startled Oliver, before huffing, and walking in.

Oliver: "So... I'm guessing your not in a good mood."

Nezu: "Sit down. We have a lot to talk about....."

Oliver nodded, and sat down.

Nezu: "Are you feeling better?"

Oliver: "Yes. I'm feeling like it never happened."

Nezu: "Good. Now..... Why didn't you protect her?"

Oliver: "I didn't notice she was attacked until she changed into Toga."

Nezu: "So Toga was here? You stopped her?"

Oliver: "Her, and a guy you said was 'Dabi' "

Nezu: "Well that was clear, because you were burned."

Oliver: "Sorry..." He clenched his fist in disgrace.

Nezu: "Well as long as you protected the others.... You did a good job out there..."

Oliver: "Thanks..."

Nezu: "Anyways.... Your father? He's making a move."

Oliver: "So you found him... Then-"

Nezu: "Yes we found him, and the transfer? They we're apart of his experiments."

Oliver: "I had a feeling as much.... I need to apologize to him or her..."

Nexu: "Well that's it. Now." He seemed like himself. "Tell me about you, and Jiro's feelings towards each other."

Oliver: "W...What?! N.No!" He blushed, and look to the side.

Nezu: "I'm only teasing... But you should meet with her parents."

Oliver: "Y...Yeah... We should...."

Nezu: "Anyways you may leave. Thank you for clarifying things."

Oliver: "You know. I should be thanking you.. For giving me a second chance, but your welcome."

As Oliver stood up, and started walking away. He would look at the time. It was already almost 3p.m.

Oliver: "1 more hour."

(Alright.... You'll enjoy the transfer student.)