Louna(Louie x Lena)

3.) "Make me." Louna(Art is not mine, but I sure dang love it! This is ThatSweetnessDream_'s art!)(It's actually a pic from the animatic she made to the song, "A Lovely Night" I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND SONG SO MUCH AND IT FITS THEM SO PERFECTLY!!!!!)

This was requested by cartoonromantic, thx for the request! Yours are all next in a row! XD So this'll be fun! Now we are gonna be getting into some good and interesting request!! X3(Not that the others weren't good!) So I apologize in advance if this turns out too ooc...I struggle when writing these two, their really tough to write! XD So...I hope you enjoy?

                                                                               -------------------

Louie Duck wasn't any ordinary duck. He was never put in the same compatibility as his brothers. All three of them had their own personality. Others described them differently. Not to mention their taste were different as well...and by taste, he means in girls. Granted, they had different taste in literally anything, the fact that they never ended up falling for the same girl, screamed wonders.

What is his type, you may be wondering. Well Louie wasn't one for types. He'd flirt with any girl he'd come across, leaving Webby as an exception only because his brother's UNDYING, OBVIOUS, love for her. He smirked at the thought, also a hint of annoyance of the obliviousness between the two. 

He wasn't one for labels, or the type to stay in one place for long. He had things to do, and other people to see. This left a bitter thought lingering through his head though, as someone would point this out and exclaim that he was a player. He didn't like being compared to players, ignoring how he knew deep down that him flirting from girl to girl was something close to a player, he still wasn't one. He would never just date a girl and move on the next day when he got bored. No! He's not like those type of jerks. It's not just the label he was given, but the way it reminded him repeatedly how much alike he was to his Uncle Gladstone that he oh so couldn't stand the thought of.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his Uncle, he just couldn't stand how his Uncle would treat other people, using them to his advantage. He was also guilty of doing so as well to tell the truth. He didn't want to be like Gladstone. Yea, the luck part sounded nice to inherit...but the rest he could -and wanted to- live without.

He shook his head, leaning his chin to rest upon his palm as his fingers brushed his cheeks, the trickle of little feathers -whiskers- peaking the side of his flushed cheeks. The boy has been daydreaming since Huey begun this boring speech for when he'd become a senior woodchuck soon, pacing frantically in front of the staircase. Thankfully, his brother didn't seem to notice as he rambled on...and on about how grateful he was and what not. Louie didn't care. He cared for his brother, and supported him, but in these cases, he didn't care to listen. He could continue to support his brothers, and still not listen at the same time. That was a thing in his eyes; there was no rule saying their wasn't, and knowing Huey, he would of made it one already if he could.

"-and I don't know what I would've done without the love and support from my beloved family..."

Louie rolled his eyes as he tuned his brother out to continue his more then welcomed daydreaming, fighting the slight upward tug at his beak. Family sure can turn you soft. This he didn't like, he didn't like feeling vulnerable. He hated the way his emotions would toy with him like he was some ball being tossed around in a dangerous game of hot potato.