the evil queen/new world ❗️EDITED❗️

Wylla's POV:

Here we are, in a little brick box with no where new to roam, all because we 'played' with some sheep.

I was pacing around in the cell I shared with my brother, Wolf, sitting still was impossible for wolves, especially wolves as rambunctious as Wolf and I.

We stop pacing as we heard the pleads of prisoners begging to be freed. Knowing no one would ask or beg the guards to let them out, so it has to be someone else walking the prison halls. Wolf made it to the door before I did and he ended up hogging the little window.

I jumped onto his back shoving the head to the side so I could look into the hall.

We both see the evil Queen, Prince Wendell's step-mother, the step-mother that tried to kill him, just like she did with his parents.

She stopped and looked to us, "You." She said we both ducked our heads. "Hello." Wolf said to her. "What are you?" She asked but sounded like a command. "Me?" My brother asks. "A very, very fine chap and lady-" He started but got cut off by her.

"Do not make me ask again." She said. "We're uh...shh" He started. "Half-wolf." I finished, my eyes changing color as I told he. "If I give you your freedom, you must agree to serve me without question." She said to us. "Oh, breakfast, lunch, dinner. We're your wolves, 'Loyalty' is our middle name." He replied back.

"I've turned Prince Wendell into a dog." She explains to us. "Good idea." I commented. "Find him before the trolls." She said. I scoff. "Oh, trolls." Wolf said quietly to himself.

She gets the key and unlocks the door, I jump off of Wolf's back and onto the floor ready to leave and once we're a few steps away she calls out to us again.

"Wait," We both stop and look at each other, then turn and look at her "Give your will to me, be mine to summon," She told us. We both walk toward her wanting to hear more of what she wanted from us. "and control." We both look at her entranced.

"Do you understand?" She says softly. Me and Wolf nod "Yeah." We say together.

We both run down the hallway following the smell of the Prince. We make it to a two way stop. We both stop and sniff around when I got a scent I whistled to Wolf, he turns to me and I point the other way. We both growl and go that way.

At the end of the hallway we see the Prince in the form of a dog. He looks at us then back to were his attention was before. We both see a magic mirror, inside the mirror we saw a girl riding on something with two wheels attached to it.

"Huff puff," I say. "What's going on here?" Wolf asks rhetorically. Then something amazing happens, Wendell jumps through the mirror.

We look at each other in shock. I go down first and then he comes down next to me.

"Come on, let's go." I tell him excitedly. I take his hand in mine and we step through. It was amazing, we finally made it to the unknown land "Wow." Wolf says. "Yeah, wow." I agree.

We look around and see tall towers with a lot of candle lights. We run following our instincts.

After running for a while we got another scent, this one was delicious, we stop and take a deep breath, oh cripes it smells so good!