I'm interested in the idea, but I still can't figure out how this would actually work.

"What about your mates? They'd wonder who I am! Don't they know Olivia?" I ask.

"Relax, Sadie. I'll tell 'em your me assistant or something. They won't care."

My mind was reeling, but I had to admit that the idea was very tempting. Having George all to myself for a whole week, being able to wake up in his arms and having hours of uninterrupted conversations sounded like absolute heaven.

"Okay." I say, lifting myself up to sit in his lap.

"Really? You'll go?" He beams. I nod my head and he gives me a big smooch.

"Oh Sadie, this will be wonderful!" He sings, pulling me in close for a hug.

It will be, won't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days seemed to drag. All I could think about was my upcoming trip with George. I could hardly wait to have him all to myself.

I'd told mum and dad that I was going on a school trip, and I told school I was going on a family trip. It was a perfect lie so long as nobody investigated.

George was honest with Olivia about going to see his mates, and she was cool with it given that she had to stay home with Dhani anyhow. I panicked for a bit thinking she'd find it odd that George and I were going to be gone at the same time, but she didn't even see the connection.

It was the morning of, and George had ordered a car to come pick me up and take me to a private landing strip. My heart was beating a mile a minute when I pulled up to the plane and saw him waiting for me.

He smiled and waved, taking my suitcase and carrying it up the air stairs along with his own.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, reveling in the luxury of the plane. There were cream-colored velvet seats, and  dark walnut tables by every chair.

"Like it?" He smiles, shoving our bags into the overhead compartment.

"I love it! This is so exciting!" I felt like a little girl in a toy store. There was so much to look at, and George and I had it all to ourselves. It was a dream come true.

"You're adorable." He chimes, picking me up and twirling me around like they do in movies. When he puts me down we kiss, and head to our seats for takeoff.

~~~~~~~~~~

The plane had taken off about fifteen minutes ago, and George and I had gotten settled. The stewardess had brought us champagne, and a big bouquet of tulips. My favorite flower.

"Wow, you thought of everything!" I beam, lifting my champagne flute up to cheers.

"Only the best for me Sadie. To us!"

"To us!" I cheer.

We clink our glasses together, then take a drink and hold each other's hands.

"So, who are your mates?" I ask, making small talk to pass the time. Small talk wasn't something George and I often did, since our time together was always limited.

"Just some of me old band mates and record producers." He says, taking another sip of his drink.

"Like from the Beatles?" I ask.

"Yes, John and Ringo." He giggles.

I spit my champagne out all over my lap. George doubles over in his seat and cackles.

"What was that about?" He laughs.

"Nothing!" I quickly recover.

George didn't know this, but I was a huge John Lennon fan. His Imagine album was one of my favorite albums of all time, and it's always been a dream of mine to meet him.

"No, no, you're hiding something! Spit it out!" He laughs, making me giggle as well.

"Okay! Okay! Im a huge fan of John, and I have been for a long time! !" I confess.

A smile creeps across George's face. He's getting a kick out of this.

"Oh really! Why haven't you mentioned this before?" He smirks.

"Well, you and I don't talk about the Beatles much. It just never came up!" My cheeks burn in embarrassment.

He smiles at me.

"So, me little love is a Lennon girl. I can't believe it!"

"Shut up!" I punch him on the arm playfully as he mocks me.

"Sadie! I think it's cute! So long as you don't act on that little crush of yours!" He jokes.

"Whatever Georgie!"

I laugh and roll my eyes, looking out of the window to take in the blue sky.