veintidós - XXII

"Ok you all know your roles they have all been confirmed"

"uGh" Karim rolled his eyes "deffo no" he swiped left on tinder.

"do you have a problem with your role as a plant Mr Benzema???" Pep was on the brink of losing it.

Karim clearly had no idea the teacher was speaking to him until Kroos nudged him. He looked up and that's when his bandaged pinky accidentally played an audio he really shouldn't have.

"oOOO yEs gIve it tO me dAddy oH yEah"

After a few seconds of initial shock he stopped it but by then the whole fckboy squad were in fits of laughter.

"HAHAHAHHAA"

"Get in my guy" Sergio tapped him harder than he should've.

"ahhh I mAke mE cHICKs fEel mOre gUd" Luka smiled.

"eWww that squad makes me feel sooo tOtally siCk" Messi rolled his eyes. "tHey're liKe sO diRty—" The last word could be interpreted in a few different ways.

"uGh tell me about it" Suarez agreed but secretly found it entertaining.

"oMg what's going on whY is the gIrL scReaMing iS she OkAY??" Neymar flashed concern but then realised "oOo wOw hehe shE's enjOying hErselF lUcky!"

"You all are such dogs fix up" Cristiano sat there looking at his friends with a straight face. clearly the effects of the holy water were still present.

"you can talk" Messi snarled.

"You must not watch these things dear child Karim you have time to repent and—" Geri went off on another Holy tangent  whilst sticking his head near Karim's phone to get a good view and quite frankly he was enjoying it.

"Don't tell us what to do you lanky hairy bitch" Sergio growled "stay out of our affairs and we'll stay out of yours" He shot the dirtiest look to all the 4 sitting there Geri and the plastics"

"eW boO you hOrsey you need helP"

"Anger management totally" Suarez chewed unbothered. He could talk.

"—I am only trying to help dear sweet Sergio you need healing from the 1 of 7 deadly sins of wRath!!!"

"fck this I'm gonna punch someone"

"Oooo you suit the role of TEA bOlt perfectly" Neymar snorted

"It's Tybalt Ney omG you're so stupid" Suarez barked at his friend.

"Tf you say you tree branch— imma snap you in half" Sergio flared his nostrils.

"yOu bAld niño!" this caught the attention of everyone "get off that device now! AQUI, now"

"wait you'Re like totally bald pEp" Neymar giggled. "and i oop"

Pep sighed in frustration how was he going to get his masterpiece to unfold with a bunch of hormonal, immature and stupid students.