seis - VI

A bright red lacy thong

As soon as the delicate red material hit the ground the entire gym became silent.

"AYYYY GET IN BOY"

"MODDY GETTIN WILD"

"nErd oUt heRe sTeaLing pAntiEs!"

"EWWW"

Jose Morinhou was shocked to say the least. He quickly looked away as his heart started pounding faster in his chest. Those red lacy thongs looked too familiar. 

That's when it hit him...

Kanté quickly covered his virgin eyes

Kanté quickly covered his virgin eyes. He was mortified at what he just witnessed.

'Ugh why did I ever speak to him', Asensio thought as he secretly judged Modrić for his unusual actions.

Sergio and Karim burst out laughing. The kid they bullied turned out to be worse than them.

"Those aren't mine!" The blonde girl who made the statement earlier whined. She stared down at the mysterious Victoria Secret thongs. They certainly didn't belong to her which were just plain white church briefs.

"No, they'Re mIne!" Brenda the lunch lady strutted forward and gave Modrić a big slap.

Morinhou clenched his fists as soon as the dinner lady uttered those words. His Brenda's dignity was on the line and it was all that foreign exchange student's fault.

"oh HELL NAAH! how did you get my woman's panties?" The Belgian was furious he jumped down from his seat onto the stage.

'My woman' at this point the Maths teacher was confused. Why did the fat boy refer to his lady like that.

Eden was not going to let anyone disrespect the love of his life.

"TALLY HO!" he raged as he belly flopped Modrić.

The injured Croatian's oxygen supply cut off then and there

The injured Croatian's oxygen supply cut off then and there. He lay there lifelessly desperate for air like a fish out of water.

The odds were in Modrić's favour perhaps playing dead would mean be could stall the situation and maybe the other hidden stash of 20 pairs of panties in his locker wouldn't be discovered either.

"Calm down sweet peach, you know I hate seeing ya distressed" Brenda whispered in Eden's ear and pulled him away from punching the lifeless boy on stage.

Neymar stood there clutching onto his stomach unable to stop his endless fit of laughter. He even dared to pull his phone out and record the whole events on snapchat.

This only made Zidane more furious and as a result he snatched Neymar's phone "-oMg that iphone hasn't even come out yet be carefu-".

This provoked him even further and instead of throwing the device he stomped on it until all that was left were remains of sharp glass and crushed metals.

"SILENCE!" His raging scream caused everyone to straighten up in their seats and freeze. Eden gulped and hid behind his beloved dinner lady.

"Neymar you incompetent fool get those matchstick legs back to your seat NOW!"

The Brazilian didn't need to be told twice as he ran back to his clique and didn't once dare to look back at the remains of his phone. His 5000 selfies all disappeared into oblivion.

Messi rolled his eyes at his friend whilst Suarez was too busy chewing his nails to notice anything.

"I have never been more disappointed at such atrocious behaviour it seems like I'm running a circus here and not a damn school"

The nurses ran in with an orange stretcher as they picked up the 'unconscious' Croatian boy and carried him away.

Hallelujah Modrić thought now no one would discover his dirty little secret hidden away in the dark depths of his locker.

"I have students here stealing undergarments from teachers, how is that even damn possible"

This caused Brenda to let out a little cry as she had been humiliated in front of the entire school.

"You, fat boy" Morinhou pointed at Eden "Get back to your seat now" he spat giving the distressed Belgian an icy stare.

Eden didn't want to leave his sugar mama alone but the cold stares from all the teachers made him think again.

He waddled away slowly to his seat disappointed, with tears in his eyes. Not because of what just happened but because he was hungry. Knocking out the Croatian unconscious took away all his energy.

***

~ btw we don't actually think Eden is fat he's perfect the way he is and we love him sm (hence the username) but it's all light hearted humour and we needed a fat kid in the story so we picked him bc he loves burgers lmao