veintiuno - XXI

Messi groaned in pain as he clutched on to his head. The hangover was killing him and  he couldn't even believe Pique took him to a club on a school night.

He couldn't even remember how much he had drank nor the events that occurred after he got tipsy.

"Why do you look like you hit by a bus" Neymar giggled from beside him.

"That is like so nOt fetch ney ney" Suarez whispered loud enough for both of them to hear

"Dear Holy Mother Mary and Lord Jesus I miss you" Piqué repeated as he held on to his rosary.

"Shhh"

"Where were you last night Geri??" Neymar asked curiously raising his perfect eyebrows.

"I was at church dear sweet child of Jesus" He clutched onto his rosary even tighter that the beads were on the brink of snapping off.

He continued sighing,  "I was repenting for all the harsh atrocities of all of God's children, we must not succumb to such worldly desires as they are only mere illusions caused by satan himself to lead man astray and to the path of the sinners a dark abyss filled wi—"

"SHUT THE HELL UP" Messi screamed he definitely wasn't in the mood for Geri's fake spiritual lectures. They both knew very well where Geri really was and what he was up to. To add to that he was the sole cause of his banging hangover right now.

They were all currently sat in the theatre where Pep was giving his pep talk on the upcoming play

They were all currently sat in the theatre where Pep was giving his pep talk on the upcoming play. Today was going to be their first day of rehearsals and no one was prepared.

James sat quietly in his seat in between his two best friends. He didn't sleep a wink last night because all he thought about was him. The mysterious stranger that had ignited flames in every part of the Colombian's body.

He was looking down at his fingers and all he wanted was that stranger to hold his hands again. To spin him around under the light of a thousand stars. A quiet blush crept on his cheeks the more he kept thinking about him.

"Why have you gone all red papi.. you look like a tomato" Marcelo whispered as he suspiciously stared at his best friend.

"w-what its nothing hahaha"