once - XI

James had been left in the Science Laboratory for an entire evening. It was part of his punishment for humiliating Dybala.

It was 11pm and he was starting to get scared

It was 11pm and he was starting to get scared. The eerie sounds coming from the broken air conditioner weren't helping his nerves either.
After several hours of failing he finally was able to get the duck tape off.

The Colombian wiggled in his seat and somehow managed to butt dial Cristiano.

"sUp" Ronaldo answered as he fixed his hair in the rear view mirror of his car.

"cRissy you've got to help me I've been kidnapped" James cried breathlessly he was quite dramatic to say the least

"wTf where are you right now?"

"I'm in school oMg you'll never gue—"  

"Are you serious? Isn't that like your favourite place, goodbye. I'm about to hook up with Brittany," and with that the flirtatious Portuguese cut the line. He had to convince her that he was clear of all the STDs he caught.

"I hate my life and my friends" James whined.

"Well, well well what do we have here?" A deep voice growled from the dark corner.

"oMg please don't kill me!" The Colombian shrieked and tried to stop himself from screaming.

A deep chuckle was heard, "Can't make any promises, baby."

'Why me?' James thought to himself as he prayed and prayed to be saved. He could see a massive beastly shadow forming on the ground.

The dark figure came closer and the moonlight that casted from the windows revealed the identity of the mysterious figure.

To his complete and utter surprise it ended up being the one person he least expected. Luis Suarez.

"W-what are you doing here?" James stuttered he was lost for words which was quite shocking because he always had something to say

"The real question is what are you doing here...handcuffed? Didn't know you were a kinky one James." The Uruguayan smirked.

"—and not that it's any of your damn business but I had detention." This was no surprise as he was always up to no good and had difficulty controlling his blazing anger.

"Ew you'Re like so gross and I was harassed by a nerd" The Colombian went on.

"A nerd seriously?" Suarez tried to keep a stern face but failed and ended up letting out out a brief smile. If James blinked he would've missed it. Suarez cleared his throat and acted like he didn't just smile.

The Colombian made a sad puppy dog face. "Ugh I hate my life so much right now, I missed my pedicure appointment."

'Seriously?', The Uruguayan thought to himself but honestly he found James extremely intriguing and was drawn to him even when he told himself to stay away. He just couldn't.

"Ow, these are like so tOtally hurting me right now." He flinched in pain.

Suarez looked down at James' handcuffed wrists and saw that they were turning red from the harsh contact from the abrasive metal. He did not want him to suffer any longer.

"Wait, don't move pancake"

"You won't be able to get them off without the keys, Einstein. I've already tried with my bobby pins, major epIc fAil." James sighed in frustration.

"—Oh you wanna bet, babe?" The Uruguayan bad boy smirked.

James stayed still, it was worth a try right? Suarez' towering frame staggered down towards James' hands as he examined the metal restraints his canines had to work it.

"Relax baby"

James wanted to scream but he somehow managed to contain himself and forced his eyes shut.

Suarez opened his his mouth and adjusted his fangs. Within a matter of seconds the metal handcuffs fell to the ground and a huge chunk was chewed away.

"oMG Edward is that really you?" by now water droplets filled the sassy Colombian's eyes. He couldn't contain himself he loved Twilight.

"Ew that is like so nOt fetch, I'm more of a Damon Salvatore, besides team Jacob all the way". Suarez froze for a second he could not believe that he just admitted that out loud, especially to James Rodríguez the big mouth.

He cleared his throat, "Anyways you better not tell anyone about this encounter, Pancake" He growled trying to keep up his reputation.

"—Or else that sweet cherry ass will have a chunk missing from it" Suarez winked. This caused James to shudder at the thought of teeth marks all over his most delicate region.

***

***

~ i am shook rn. luis suarez sksks?!, that was cute af. why do i ship james with everyone.

do y'all ship james & dybala

or james & suarez?

what would their ship name be?