Was this even his roommate?

"Sing to me."

"Are you demanding it or asking me?"

"Sing to me." He snapped. Jimin flinched and blinked his eyes several times. "O-okay..." he whispered.

Like usual, Yoongi brought his attitude level down to the negatives because how could he be mean to this? It seemed like Jimim was the only one that could help with his anger issues.

"Please." He added, this time much softer and less demanding than before.

Jimin nodded his head clearing his throat. "What do want to hear?" He asked.

"You."

"Wh-what?" He said his cheeks turning a pink tone.

"You pick. Make it something peaceful and soft."

"Oh, okay, well, do you mind the genre?"

"No, just pick something." He slurred as his eyelids slowly closed.

Jimin took a deep breath and started to sing since his eyes were closed. It was easier this way. He liked to sing, but he didn't think his voice was good enough. And maybe since Yoongi was drunk he wouldn't remember it in the morning.

"Wish that you would hold me or just say that you were mine, it's killing me slowly," he looked at Yoongi who still hadn't open his eyes.

He felt the blood rushing to his face so he closed his eyes to keep singing. He didn't know why he picked this song in the first place and he certainly hoped Yoongi wouldn't be weirded out by it.

"Dream a little dream of me,"

Yoongi opened his eyes and stared right at him. His voice was so soulful and beautiful. His heart started racing at the tone of his voice and Yoongi couldn't lie.

Jimin looked so effortlessly beautiful. His hair ruffled and messy, his clean face out of the shower, and those rosy pink cheeks.

There were parts of Yoongi that cake to live when he was around Jimin and he couldn't explain why.

"Make me into something sweet," he sung a little breathless. He was the one with his eyes closed now. If he sung with them open he would be a blushing mess.

"Turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song—" he stopped when he felt him staring. One of his eyes slowly opened to peek.

When he saw Yoongi he immediately looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm not that good at singing. I'm sorry if it's not helping."

Yoongi foolishly smiled and closed his eyes again. Hearing him sing was beyond peaceful. He felt so tranquil and like nothing could bother him at the moment.

He made him forget his blueness for a split second and that was more than enough.

•••

"What's up faggot?"

Jimin immediately tried to walk past them only to get shoved into the lockers. The breath was knocked out him.