"You don't get it. No one gets it."

"Explain it to me then. Maybe I'll get it." He encouraged.

"I was born into this. This is my fate. This is all I've ever been taught."

"Tell me about you and I'll tell you about me."

Yoongi suddenly furrowed his eyebrows together and he flipped around and laid on his back. His eyes were focused on the ceiling now.

"Fuck no. Are you some sort of therapist or something?" He snapped.

Jimin straightened up. This was Yoongi putting up his walls again. He felt vulnerable opening up to him and he understood.

Not everyone could openly talk about their feelings. In fact, Jimin couldn't either. He decided to hide everything behind that smile of his.

Who would want to hear him nag about about his sad life? No one cared. It was better to keep it all in.

"N-no. I-I'm trying to be nice. In-in case you want to be my friend."

Yoongi snorted, "Fuck. What's your obsession with friends?"

"I'm scared to be my only friend."

Yoongi stopped laughing and turned to face him. Jimin had this blank look in his eyes that he got lost into. There were too many emotions bundle up behind his eyelids and he could tell.

"I understand."

"You have many friends..." he mumbled quietly.

"I do, but I'm fake to them. I can't ever express how I truly feel."

"Why not?"

"Because. I guess I don't want to bother people with my dumb shit." He laughed.

"You're feelings aren't stupid."

"How come you defend everyone but yourself? You don't give yourself enough credit."

"I-I- thank you?"

"What?" He chuckled.

"I'm not sure if that was a compliment. If you can't tell I don't receive them often." He blushed.

Yoongi smiled, "You're not as boney as you look. That's a compliment by the way."

Jimin then looked down at his bare chest. He had complete forgotten that he was still shirtless.

"S-sorry. I'll-I'll cover—"

"Do you like to sing?" He asked changing the topic.

"Sort of." He admitted.

"It's a yes or a no."

"Yes. I do."

"Good. You're not lying. I heard you singing in the bathroom."

"You...you did?"

"Yeah. Sing to me."

"What?" He asked shocked. He wasn't sure of the the hell Yoongi had smoked or drunk That made him so nice. Was he actually saying this?