Chapter 17

The Island of fire

"By the way, Uh... Uhm... I-I believe Von has already told you about the trip to Camiguin?" patungo na kami ngayon sa sasakyan niyang nang bigla na naman siyang tumigil sa paglalakad. Pairap na napabuntong hininga ako nang tumigil rin upang balingan siya.

Agad rin naman aitang na discharge nang masettle ng driver niya ang sa billing station. Napabaling muna ako sa palapulsuan niyang may bulak at medical tape pa rin tsaka taas kilay na inangat ang tingin sa tipid na ngiti niya.

"This weekend na kasi yun. Don't worry, s-sa house nina S-Shiro naman tayo titira doon." she continued. I raise my brow urging her to talk more.

"Gusto ko nga sanang yayain si Azrael kaso... nakakahiya naman sa kaniya at paniguradong ayaw niyang sumama doon prior nga sa nangyare kanina kaya..."

"Oh tapos?" masungit na tanong ko at humalukiphip kahit alam ko na kung anong gusto niyang iparating.

"Sama ka, please. Sige na! Ah? Ah?" she tried to to beg wearing that stupid puppy-looking eyes while tugging the hem of my white-knitted turtleneck croptop.Tangina. Isa pa itong makulet na tao eh.

"Please, I really need you there. I still can't tell Von about my situation yet because he will surely get mad at Shiro. At ikaw pa lang ang nakakaalam nito, tayong dalawa pa lang and that Doctor. I badly need someone who knows my situation out there, pretty please. Sama ka na." aba, gagawin pa akong panangga.

Well, fine. This might be a good idea too. A blessing in desguise for me--to my fangs. Kahit naman hindi ako bigyan ng imbitasyon ay talagang pupunta at pupunta kami kung saang lupalop sila pupunta. They are our preys and we need to keep our eyes sharp at them.

Lalo na at may kutob ako sa matatalim na tingin na iyon ni Shimika Montefalcon. That bitch.

Hate is just an understatement. She was like the living-proof of a typical college bully. And within those times I saw her not just once in a say be mean to anyone who literally gets on her way--even on the school's hallway-- she gets her bitch mode on immediately.

Well, she's known to be the bitch Queen to most students. Huwag lang talaga siyang magkakamali sa akin. Even with our few interactions, we barely talk for a conversation. Its either just for the sake of the people we are with or not. It's like we only co-exist out of respect to Von on her side, while I do it for the mission...well fine, also out of my very tiny respect of Von Khenry Montejar.

I just don't like that bitch. She thinks so high and mighty about herself that she thought everyone can put up with her out-of-the-universe ugly attitude and be a bitch that she already is even to her friends. I mean-- I sometimes bully those fuckards--well most of the time-- but they are MY persons. We don't usually call each other as friends but regardless our mean words ans treatment with each other, we treat one another as a family. We can and we will jump in a middly of a burning crater, together without a doubt and wholeheartedly.

It's either to die all together or to live alone. And it was lik a silent agreement to all of us. The reason why I would rather put up with the annoying banters of Azrael and Perse,  Damon and Hades stupidity in chores and Tinahshee's dietary eers than lose them.

And then this bitch, Shimika Montefalcon thinks she can act so mighty and inflict physical pain to Cassiopeia so easily? Alam niyang masyadong malamya at inosente ang kaibigan niyang ito.

Nga naman, some people just gets the satisfaction of having their on prey of inferiors. Superior-thinkers thought they get power by downgrading people. Resulting to anything even physical pain because they thought what their doing was right. Walang umaawat kaya akala tama ang ginagawa.