Chapter 5

After the long and boring morning session of classes I finally got the sweet release of lunch! As I was about to leave the class I feel someone start to pull me towards a secluded part of the hallways. Of course, it was none other than Mina. She looked as if she was about to burst out of curiosity. "So, what's going on between you and Todoroki?"

"Well, you see the thing is..."

"Yes?"

"Well we sorta may or may not be. Soulmates." the first response I get is a deafening scream.

"Agh! Be quite I don't know how many people Todoroki wants to know about this please stop freaking out! People are staring it's embarrassing!" covering my face I start to walk away. "Just please stay quiet about this. I don't want him to be mad at me when we just met yesterday."

"Yeah, yeah I get it but you should come sit with me and my friends! Plus Bakugo is there too!"

"Yosh! I get to annoy the hell out of Katsuki! Let's go!" as we make our way to lunch I wonder about Todoroki wondering where he could be at and doing for lunch. When we finally get to the lunch room after what feels like years I throw my arms around Katsuki. "Hi Katsuki! Did you miss me?"

"Ha why would I miss you, ya weirdo." I pout in response. As I do that I look around and see a red head, another blonde and a guy with black hair. I poke Katsuki.

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves, cause I'm sure Katsuki here hasn't even spared any of you a glance. He's such a grump!"

"Yeah why not. I'll start I'm Ashido Mina, but you can all call me Mina." surprisingly Katsuki looks at her as she speaks. He's being nicer luckily.

"I'm Sero Hanata, I just go by Sero" the guy with the black hair says.

"I'm (Y/L/N) (Y/N)! Nice to meet you all" I give them a closed eyed smile, cause why not.

"I'm Kaminari! But, (Y/L/N) you can call me yours." I look over to Mina and Katsuki cringing in response. Thinking as loud as possible I know my soulmate!

"I'm Bakugo and that's it for all of you. Don't listen to Deku or (Y/N)." he barks out. I just sigh and give them all a slightly sympathetic look as a sort of apology for my friend.

"I'm Kirishima! I'm super manly! Bakugo! You did awesome yesterday! Your softball throw, so manly!" Katsuki actually looks up and locks eyes with Kirishima. They both look shocked, absolutely frozen. "Y-y-you're my s-soulmate? You see the color too now, right?" Katsuki just nods in agreement. I sit there silently for a moment. This loud mouth is Katsuki's soulmate! Crazy! But, oh my gosh do I ship it so hard right now. Who would have thought that he would actually meet his soulmate. Let's see how this goes down because it's going to be interesting.

Before anything else could be said the bell rang, meaning that it was time to go back to classes and continue our work as future heroes. I make it to class with my group of friends right before the bell rings and we all quickly slide into our seats still a bit shocked by the events that happened at lunch between Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Today we will be having a different type of training to help you prepare more for urban battles that you will be experiencing as a hero." Aizawa begin to explain a bit of what is going to be happening in today's hero class before All Might burst through the door.

"I am here walking through the door like a normal person!" the whole class starts to freak out seeing All Might in person was very exciting. After explaining a bit more about today's training. We start to walk out of the class. I was still in a slight daze with all of the soulmate stuff going on. Well, that and trying to figure out how poor Kirishima is going to survive Katsuki.

"(Y/N), you need to stay with me for a moment. There's some things that we need to discuss." Aizawa-sensei started walking out of the room motioning for me to follow him. I started to follow my teacher through the school. I was deep in thought not knowing what to think of this situation. I should be out training with the rest of the class doing hero training. Before I knew it, we had arrived at the teacher's lounge.

"(Y/N), please take a seat, there's much we have to talk about." Principal Nezu motioned for me to sit across from him. Still confused I looked around the room to find not only my home room teacher, but Cementos, Present Mic and Thirteen as well.

"So, what's going on because it is very clear to me that this is more than just a casual meeting." I decided to break the silence that has been going on from the time that I had entered the room.

"Well, you see we have more information regarding your father and the staff that you see here are to inform you on more parts of the matter once I am finished." I nodded my head preparing myself for whatever may be said in the time that I spend in this room. "We, told you that your father worked closely with the notorious villain All for One." Nodding my head I motioned for him to continue. "Well, you see that's not the case. After talking with the man that claimed to be your father we were able to get him to tell us the true identity of your father. It's." he pauses, letting out a long and deep sigh. "You see it's truly All for One. The villain that we caught has no living family but has been working with your father long enough to know that you are his daughter."

I sat there for a moment in shock still trying to comprehend the things that were just said. How could such a terrible human try to even kill his own daughter, after abandoning me and leaving me for dead and after all that time start to send people after me. Or at least the school that I go to. I felt somebody wipe away at my face. I look up to see none other than my favorite person to train with Hizashi. "(Y/N) I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now for you to cry like this. You never cry and I-i want you to k-know that you can rely on m-me. I-i h-hate to see y-you like this. But, we are trying our best in this situation. I'm sorry you had to hear this." he engulfs me in a hug. As I continue to sit there in shock. I bring my hands up to my face to feel something wet. So, I really was crying, this is crazy. I'm not like this I'm supposed to always be the happy one, I'm supposed to brighten up the room and encourage others, that's who I am yet here I am crying.

"Pathetic, I'm pathetic." under my breath I start saying curses to myself for being like this. "What hero cries like this. How am I going to be the number one hero if i'm crying over a father who's better off dead." Sobs continue to make my body shake and tears streaming down my face.

"(Y/N), please stop beating yourself up right now. It's okay to cry. We all do, it won't make you any worse of a hero. You've been through so much lately and all you care about is your reputation with being always happy for the people around you!? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT'S FINE! WE All care about you. We wouldn't be here otherwise. Rely on us, your teachers and rely on your friends this is not anywhere close to a normal situation! It's okay to cry." He ended up just barely a whisper after his outcry. Feeling how wet my shirt was I could tell he was crying too.

"T-thank you." that was the only thing I managed to say before sobs wrecked my body. Tears were streaming out like a flood and held on to my mentor like my life depended on it. In that moment, the only thing I could think of, the only thing that I could feel was pain. Pain from the new, pain from over the years, just pain as if it was my entire being. I heard people shift in the room around me and many feet shuffling out of the now open door before it closed.

I didn't want this, I didn't want any of this. I was finally going to be a hero but how can I? Knowing that I have the blood of a person who kills without mercy and takes other people's quirks for his own personal gain. "(Y/N) just please if you ever need anything call me. I want to take care of you. That's what is most important to me right now." after that I don't remember anything that happened until I found myself in the infirmary with two heads laying on my bed. A spiky blonde and a messy two toned head.

A/n
I don't like to do these very much but it just keeps happening.
Thank you to everyone who has been reading this and sorry for the very inconsistent updates. I had planned for this chapter to be released on Sunday but because it was so long that didn't happen with this one chapter being about 1560 words.
Please comment if you have anything to say or any suggestions. Also if you are looking for a friend on here don't be afraid to message me I would love to get to know a few of my readers.
Peace out!
★★★GalaxyMind★★★