Part17💔

ELISHA POV

I woke up with a headache and my stomach bruises are still hurting me and my bruises on my legs I get up it's 5:30am in the morning I walk to my bathroom mirror and check my face my bruises on my face has gone.

I walk down stairs with my messy hair but I don't care and I see the boys and my dad sitting at the table with maccas. Morning sweetie morning dad morning boys morning they say back sweetie I got you maccas this is yours and I got you a chocolate smoothie thanks dad I say to him I sit down and eat my food and I finished my drink.

I walked to the cupboard and got Panadol and drank it with water and I sit back at the table elisha how's your stomach and your legs my dad says to me my stomach still kills me and my legs ugh I feel disgusting I say to my dad why's that Elisha my dad says cause I'm not strong I hate my body now I'm a fucken punching bag I say to my dad I'm sorry I'm gonna go and get ready for school and I run upstairs.

SHANE POV:
I see elisha walking down stairs and she looks so beautiful even with her messy hair ugh I hate the feelings I have for her cause I can't have her I'm dangerous I will just bring danger to her and I don't want that she deserves the world and deserves someone better she doesn't deserve me. When she sat down and she said she was a punching bag she isn't I hate that she feels this way cause of Brodie he's fucken idiot making her feel like this.

ELISHA POV:
I hopped in the shower I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner and I wash my face I get out and wrap a towel around my hair and dry myself and I put my outfit on and my shoes on and I do my make up just foundation and mascara and my eyebrows and I dry my hair a little but I left my hair damped and I brush it and I tie it up in a high pony tail.

ELISHA POV:I hopped in the shower I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner and I wash my face I get out and wrap a towel around my hair and dry myself and I put my outfit on and my shoes on and I do my make up just foundation and mascara and my...

👆my outfit and I'm wearing my white nike airs

I walk over to my phone and I grabbed it and I put my phone charger in my bag and my headphones in the front and my purse in the front pocket I hold on to my phone and I put my bag on. and I walk down stairs and the boys we're gone I sat on the couch and I screamed in pain and my dad rushes over to me.

Elisha are you okay I'm fine it's just getting worse have you taken your pain pills yes I have dad I said to him you shouldn't go today my dad says no dad I'll be fine I will take it easy. Ugh fine but if your in pain come home I will dad okay sweetie. I was still on the couch on my phone then I hear the girls laughing while they walk in my house hey girly hey girls are you okay elisha Emily says no im in pain I'll be alright but if you are in more pain at school you are going home the girls say I know girls you sound like my father I say to the girls laughing.

And they laugh their heads off me and the girls took the bus to school and we arrived at school and we see the boys and I see Shane with the same bitch girls let's go inside okay the girls say me and the girls head inside and we went to our lockers and I get pushed onto my locker wtf I say and it was maya sorry didn't see u slut don't call my best friend a slut bethany says then two other girls come to maya slut they both say and maya hit me in the stomach are you fucken serious Emily says she has internal bleeding from Brodie you want to be cause Of her death Emily says and maya just stands there shocked and I couldn't take it anymore I know I'm in pain but she's being a bitch.