Part4💔

ELISHA POV

I woke up around 10 am in the morning on a Saturday I turn on my side to grab my phone I check my snaps and insta oh someone followed me on Insta omg aha my brother I pressed follow omg most of his pics are like him shirtless and his car omg. I decided to get up I put my phone down I get out of bed.

I walk in to my bathroom I get undressed I tie my hair up in a high bun so my hair doesn't get wet I turn the shower on and I hop in I wash my face I crouched down on the floor and I was crying I miss her I miss my mum she left because of me I was a hard child this is my fault I let the tears fall from my eyes I get up I wash my face.

I turn off the shower I grab a towel I go in my walk in closet I put my pink bra on and my pink g string and I put my outfit on and my shoes on.

That's my shoes I'm wearing  I put my towel back on my shower I brush my hair and I straighten my hair I put on foundation and mascara and did my eyebrows

That's my shoes I'm wearing I put my towel back on my shower I brush my hair and I straighten my hair I put on foundation and mascara and did my eyebrows. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket I walk down stairs and I see my dad and jace and I think his friends morning Elisha my dad yelled out morning dad and jace's friends we're staring at me.

Oh Elisha come here I walk over to jace yeh what's up I say to him I want to introduce you to my friends this is Xavier this is and London and this is Emily and Bethany. Jace introduced me to the boys three of them are cute and have tattoos and the girls have no tattoos but they ain't ugly. Guys this is my twin sister hey nice to meet you guys I say to them. Jace told us what happend to your mum we are so sorry and I know it's hard for you to get that image out of your head seeing your mum like that. Emily said.

Thanks I say to her with a smile I hope we can be good friends bethany says and me emily looked At each other and smiled me to me and Emily both say and we laugh. Your sister is hot dude I heard one of the dudes say. And I just laugh cause jace punched Xavier on the shoulder for saying that. Oh Elisha I'm hosting a party here tonight are you up for it jace says to me I don't know.

Come one the girls say we want to get to know you better please fine I say to them and they both laugh. Elisha come and eat your breakfast my dad said. I walk over to my dad and I grabbed bacon and eggs this is so tasty I say to my dad and he smiled. I put my plate on the sink and I walk over to my dad. Dad I'm gonna go for my p's can jace drive me there. Okay Elisha yes he can okay thanks