Part3💔

ELISHA POV

I arrived at my new home and I'm shocked it's a mansion it's so huge it had a big drive way and heaps of garages. It was so nice outside me and dad walked inside and omg it's so beautiful inside there's a pool outside  the kitchen it's so big and the lounge room it has a big flat screen tv it was so beautiful inside. And there was a movie room and a games room and a gym.

I was standing next to my dad when I hear someone running down the stairs. Dad your finally home I just stared at jace. Dad who's that jace said. Dad was right I do look like him he had dads black hair and he looks like me and mum and dad. Jace this is your twin sister she's gonna live with us now. Dad was right I say to jace I do look like you I say to him with a smile. And he was just staring at me you look like dad and me so much jace said. And I smile at him My name is Elisha I say to jace and he smiles at me so why are you here jace says to me.

Something happend my dad said. What happened Elisha jace said. You guys can go outside and talk then come back inside. Okay dad we both say and I look at jace and I laugh me and jace walk outside and we sit outside on the grass. So why you here why now jace said. Okay I will tell you why I'm here but if you want to know your twin sister you have to know my story I said to him with a smile.

When I was little dad wasn't around only when I was born my mum well our mum and dad got divorced he didn't even see me grow up but he told me the reason why cause he's in a gang i had to take care of my mum when I was young till now it was always me and my mum I been working my butt off since 13 to help my mum out I used to be in gangs to get money I use to be a fighter and I'm a pretty good one. I say to him with a smile. I didn't wanna come here cause of dad because I was upset but I'm giving him a second chance I say to jace.

The reason I'm here cause our mum passed away she killed her self I say to jace looking at him with tears falling from my eyes. And jace just looks at me shocked what I didn't even know our mum and now she's gone jace says to me and he comes closer to me and hugs me I'm sorry you had to see that and go through that I know you are hurting all 3 of us are jace says to me even tho I don't know our mum much I'm sad of course I'll be she was our mum jace says to me.

I look at jace and smile and he wipes my tears you know jace mum use to talk about you but I didn't know who she was talking about but i know it was you. She always use to say how cute you we're and how you always smile when she looks at You I say to jace and he had tears forming in his eyes. I wish I met her jace said I know jace. Well we better go inside I say to jace and we both got up and headed inside.

Me and jace walk over to dad. Oh jace I forgot here's your drink oh thanks dad wait who's that pink one that's your sisters one my dad said can I have a sip jace asked me of course I say to him only if I can have sip of yours and he nodded and smiled. We swapped drinks and he handed mine back and i handed his back omg that's so yummy jace says to me and I laugh yours is soo yummy to I say to him. And we both laugh.

Jace why don't you show your sister her room. Then come back down. Okay jace says me and jace walked up stairs and my room is next to his so your room is next to me he says and we walk in and it was huge the walls are painted light purple  there are lights at the top of my wall going all the way around and same at the bottom going all the way around they change colour my floor is a white fluffy carpet. I have a king size bed and it has black blanket and white pillows there's a big flat tv with Foxtel and other programs. I have a bathroom in my room and and walk in closet there's nothing in there yet and I have a huge Mirror on my wall and a make up table. I'm shocked I said to jace and he laughs at me I can tell he says to me.

And guess what he says what I say to him with a smile you know this door here he said pointing at the door in the middle of the room yes I say to him. Well that's the door to my room whenever you wanna come in just go through this door and I smile. I'm happy I'm here I say to jace me to he says. I just wish our mum was still here I know Elisha jace says to me but I bet she's happy you are giving our dad a second chance and staying with us instead of you staying by yourself. And I just smile at him.