Part5💔

ELISHA POV

I woke up to my head hurting  a little bit I got up and I see the girls fast a sleep and still in their outfits and so was i I grabbed my phone to look at the time it's 2:00pm on a Sunday omg I slept in for so long. The girls wake up good afternoon I say to them and they looked at their phones omg we slept in for so long emily says I know I just woke up I say to them. Last night was so fun bethany says I know Emily's says I had so much fun thanks girls.

Awww your welcome Elisha Emily says So Elisha you coming to our school tomorrow yes I am and they screamed yay. They both screamed out. Can I have a quick shower bethany says yes go for it can I go after her Emily askes yes you can.  Me and Emily we're talking while bethany was in the shower.

She finally hopped out and she got changed into comfortable clothes. Emily hopped in the shower and she hopped out and she got changed. Hey Elisha yes Emily can me and Beth stay for dinner and we will leave after dinnner sure you guys can thanks Emily replies back. Me and Emily will hop out so you can have shower okay.

They hopped out my room I quickly post a photo of me and the girls on insta and The caption says I had so much fun with you girls and I tagged them and the boys. I put my phone on charge and I get undressed I turn the hot water on and I hop in and I feel the nice hot water hit my body I wash my face I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair I turn off the water and wrap my hair in a towel.

I grab my other towel and dry myself I put my kelvin Klein underwear on and a white bra I put my outfit on I put my white socks on and i slid my feet into my Nike gold flip flops. I brush my hair and tied it up in a high messy bun.

 I brush my hair and tied it up in a high messy bun

I'm wearing the blue one😂💗

I walk over to my phone and I put it in my pocket I walk down stairs and see the boys and the girls and my dad

I walk over to my phone and I put it in my pocket I walk down stairs and see the boys and the girls and my dad. There she is jace says to me I walked over to jace and the boys and the girls you feeling okay jace askes me I'm fine I say to jace. Elisha I want you to meet someone my dad says to me I turn around and I see an old lady standing next to my dad I walk over to my dad.

Elisha this is your Nona. I smile at her hello mrs Garcia the girls and the boys say.  And she smiled Hello sweetie I know you don't remember me but I use to take care of you when you we're little and your twin brother you guys kept cuddling together whenever you guys weren't with each other you guys would cry and I laughed with my Nona and I looked over at jace and he was laughing with us.