➳ ten

anything you say can and will be held against you,

only say my name, it will be held against you

()

"I can't go in there,"

"What why?"

"He's in there!"

"Wait wait, can you explain to me again why you know Tyler?"

I sighed and sat on the last step, running a hand through my hair. As soon as Fred had said Tyler's name my heart just about stopped. "I knew him a few years ago, he left home to go live with his grandma up south and I never heard from him again,"

"Oh yeah-"

"I just don't understand what he's doing in a foster home, I mean I know he was adopted, but he must of had some family, somewhere.."

"Well-"

"And of all foster homes in England, it had to be this one-"

"This is actually the biggest one for a few miles-"

"Maybe he won't reconizge me,"

"Jord-"

"Better yet, I won't reconizge him,"

"But-"

"Maybe it's not even the same Tyler-"

"Jordan!"

"What?" I looked up, having not even realized Fred had been trying to talk.

"Ignoring all of that stuff, this is your home now."

I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off immediately, "whether you like it or not, you live here now. And so does Tyler. So your just going to have to suck it up, for every ones sake."

"You're right,"

"If it is him, just pretend you don't know him, you'll be fine,"

"Okay, lets go." I stood up and brushed myself off.

Fred looked taken back, "well that took alot less convincing then I was expecting,"

"Shut up," I said, playfully nudging her as she bagan to pull the heavy dining room doors open.

"Oh wait, are you gunna be talking in there?" She jerked a thumb towards the crack of light where the door was open.

I shook my head.

"You want me to help you out with that?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Have you stopped talking already?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed past her into the room, "lets just get this fucking over with."

She laughed and closed the door behind the both of us.

It creaked slightly and shut with a small click, but it might aswell as set a bomb off.

As soon as it shut all eyes were on us.

"Ah, Jordan!" Lily came at me with open arms. "So good to see you, come meet the family."

She took my wrist tightly into her grip and I winced as she dragged me through crowds of people.

"Everybody this is Jordan!" She yelled above the chatter, silencing everyone.

"She's new here and I trust you will all make her feel very welcome." she glanced around the room before continuing, "introduce yourself and then you are free to go-"