ţєň 'mad'

ㄣ-ㄣ-ㄣ

kyungsoo was walking towards target. it was six pm but it was already dark.

he was walking when someone threw a punch at his face.

"oh look if it isn't the little f@g." a teenager said and kyungsoo was thrown to the ground. the three boys were kicking kyungsoo everywhere.

"what are you doing here you nasty little slut?" one of them said kicking kyungsoo in the stomach.

"probably came here to buy a cucumber to shove up his ass!" one of them said punching kyungsoo right in the face.

"alright let's go. when we come back we will kill you." the what seemed to be the leader said and they went into target.

kyungsoo cried in pain as he desperately tried to call kai.

"hello?"

"k-kai..." kyunsoo cried.

"what happened?"

"please come p-pick me up.... i am at target.... p-please h-hurry up before they come b-b-back..." kyungsoo cried, kai's hands turned into fists and lucas and jungwoo looked at him confused.

"how many are they?" kai tried not to seem angry but his face was bright red.

"3..."

"okay baby i will be there. fast." he said turning off.

"what?"

"3 fucking dudes decided to beat kyungsoo up and tomorrow there will be a funeral." kai said going to his car and jungwoo and lucas entered the car along with them.

"calm down a little bit i don't want to die!" jungwoo said.

"just shut up before i snap." kai growled, when they arrived at target kai pretty much ran. he spotted kyungsoo and he had never ran so fast.

he was fumming in rage.

"kyungsoo! come here with me you might not want to see..." jungwoo began but the three boys appeared.

"look at the fa...holy..." one of them said but kai threw him against the brick wall, lucas began into it too.

jungwoo guided kyungsoo to the car and jungwoo helped him clean the blood out of his nose and any other injuries he might have.

luckily the blanket kai left inside his car was still there and kyungsoo wrapped himself on it, he had taken off his shoes and jungwoo was serving has as his cuddle buddy.

jungwoo was hugging him while kyungsoo was crying into his neck.

kai had never felt ao angry. how dared them to hit kyungsoo like that. how dared them.

"and never touch him again." kai said punching the leader in the face.

"understood?" he said grabbing him by the collar.

"yes." the boy managed to get out and kai let go off him.

he cleaned his hand to his jeans before he went back to the car, is mood changing in two seconds. he was now worried about kyungsoo.

"oh my poor baby." he said going to the back seat as he cuddled kyungsoo deep into his arms.

"shh im here now, i am here." kai said rocking kyungsoo back and forth.

"do you guys want to go to mc donalds?" jungwoo asked.

"do you want some food baby?" kai whispered kissing kyungsoo's forehead over and over.

"a-apple pie..." kyungsoo whispered calming down a little bit knowing kai was there to protect him.

"do you want a hamburger?"

"nugget." kyungsoo said.

"and some vanilla ice cream right?" kai asked running his fingers thru kyungsoo's hair, who nodded and cuddled deeper into him.

"okay i pay." lucas said and jungwoo began the car.