sєνєň 'editor'

ㄣ-ㄣ-ㄣ

kyungsoo worked at the local news paper. he was the one that edited the articled and choose what was in the front line.

he only worked during the week, he also had to refresh their website and make several things for the news paper.

as for his part time job, kyungsoo worked at a cinema. he had ten hour shifts on saturdays and sundays.

he quite enjoyed his job has a writer but his part time job was to pay rent and keep some for cooking school.

the other money was for himself and his cats. food for the cats, shampoo for the cats, toys for the cats, treats for the cats, and food for him.

he would buy a lot of things to spoil himself. he even had a gym member card which he frequented at monday night. 

he sometimes would get home tired but nothing a nice citrus or vanilla bath wouldn't fix. or maybe a little session with his right hand.

kyungsoo arrived home extremely horny. it was beyong his thought. and why? because when he was imagining all of the things he and kai could do.

yes it would be easy to shove something up himself and jerk off but no, he wanted kai.

he called him and layed on the couch.

"yes?"

"come over, please i am super horny and i need you." kyungsoo practically moaned. all of the blood from kai's head went downstairs.

kai pretty much ran out of the apartment and drove to kyungsoo's apartment. he took the elevator knocked on the door but it was unlocked. he opened the door and kyungsoo was on the floor legs wide open against the floor and he hurried to take off his jacket.

"tell me your kinks baby." he said palming kyungsoo very slowly.

"i like ropes, blindfolds, buttplugs, overstimulation, sometimes, choking, i don't like pain, handcuffs and everything i have, oh fuck me dead." he breathed out and kai loved how weak he was under this touch.

"my safe word is vanilla." he breathed out and kai carried him to the bedroom he leaned against the door.

"on your knees now." he growled and  kyungsoo extended his hand. kai grabbed it confused and kyungsoo gracefylly went to his knees. kai couldn't help but to let a little laugh.

kyungsoo stayed there and kai unzipped his pants. kyungsoo pulled them down and took off his boxers. when he saw his dick he almost came  he knew he wasn't going to handle this session without coming.

he took it in his mouth and began to do his magic. kai had never felt so good in his life. his eyes were rolling to the back of his head. he slowly began thrusting and fucking kyungsoo's mouth and he came.

kyungsoo contined until kai came.

"can i call you pet? and slut?" kai asked and kyungsoo nodded.

"fuck yes i think i am going to come." he said and kai growled into his ear.

"don't you fucking dare, pet." kai said and he pulled out kyungsoo's little box of pleasure. he took out the ropes and looked up smirking.

"how do you want it?"

"up to you, master." kyungsoo said and kai tied him up, kyungsoo was moaning only by the rope touching his body. he was amazed at how good kai was tying ropes.

kai had ripped off kyungsoo's clothes leaving him but naked. he had his ass up and his face pressed against the mattress. his arms were tied all over to his shoulder and he was in pure heaven. kai also putted a blindfold on him and found a cock ring which he putted on to keep him from coming.

"how many orgasms do you want, slut?"

"t-three, sir."

kai shoved his fingers on kyungsoo's mouth and he sucked on them.

kai was only on his boxers and had shoved his fingers up his thight hole.

"enjoy the pleasure little slut?"

"yes sir."

"so nasty and dirty for me." kai whispered and kyungsoo agreed.

kai had putted on his condom and lube and he went in, kyungwoo arched his back the best he could.

kai thrusted two times before kyungsoo yelled out vanilla. kai immediately stopped and asked kyungsoo.

"what?" he said.

"nothing i wanted to see of it worked." kyungsoo said and kai slapped his ass, it wiggled around and kai squezzed it tightly.

he went in away and thrusted hard sending vibrations into kyungsoo had a dry orgasm. kai had to rearrange the ropes so that kyungsoo could ride him.

he was laying down with kyungsoo bouncing on of him like a bunny on top of him he bounced for about 10 minutes before he finally came.

both him and kai were out of breath.

"ready for the last one?" he asked.

"if you praise me i can come without you touching me." kyungsoo said. that was something kai needed to see.

he took his cock ring and began praising the living life out of kyungsoo.

"you were such a dirty slut who took my dick so well, weren't you? and your blowjob was incredibly pet, i had always wondered what our little lips could do the moment i saw you. so cute and so naughty and nasty in bed. you were sucking my fingers like a desperate whore aren't you? so horny and ready for master to use him..." after that kyungsoo came and it lasted long.

kai smirked and untied him.

"i never knew you were so kinky." he said putting the things away.

"i never knew you knew how to tie nots and stop me from being sexually frustrated." kyungsoo said and kai smiled.

"were you sexually frustrated?" he asked but kyungsoo was fast asleep.