lil fluff for yall

Okay so I decided I will not delete this story by request from some of you and this will be a little special chapter for you guys. Thank you all so much for your support it really means a lot to me ❤

P.s. this is gonna be very short 😅

Warmth engulfed me, my back pressed to the muscular chest of none other than Katsuki Bakugou himself. His arm lay lazily around my waist as he growled lowly in my ear.
"Stop fucking giggling, dipshit." He grumbled.
"I'm sorry, your face is just looks so stupid!"
Katsuki quickly buried his features into the crook of my neck.
"Shut the fuck up, damn kodoku."
I laughed harder. He groaned.
"I-I'm sorry, I just- ha! I can't! The fucking whiskers make it so much better!"
His hold tightened around my waist as he pulled me impossibly closer to him.
"I'm gonna fucking slaughter those two!"
"Sure, Katsu, sure you are."
"THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"
"Yeah, dude. You two look way~ too comfortable over there... you wouldn't want to ruin that just to hurt lil old me would you?"
Katsuki's head snapped in Kirishima's direction.
"If y/n wasn't here you'd be dead."
Kiri smirked. "Oh, I know."

Flashback ~ Kirishima's POV:

I turned my head slowly in Denki's direction. We exchanged grins. Bakugou glared at us.
"Don't. You. Dare." He growled. He lay upon the couch with l/n wrapped safely in his arms. Denki and I shared a look, then turned back to Bakugou.
"Oh, come on, Bakubro - a lil fun won't hurt!"
"Shut the fuck up shitty hair, you'll wake her up, you fucking extra!" Y/n stirred in his hold. Bakugou frowned, lowering his voice As we approached him, markers in hand. "I'll kill you."
"Uh, uh, uh. You'll wake her up." I teased.
"Yeah, you don't want that do you? Imagine how much she'll hate you when you wake her up." Denki added, smirking. Bakugou's expression contourted.

End of flashback ~ regular POV:

I burst out laughing. "Like, seriously! Just look at this masterpiece!"
I suppressed any further giggling, now facing Katsuki's agitated expression as I traced the bold ink lines drawn terribly on his skin. His eyes softened and a chuckle escaped his lips.
"Y/n..." He whispered my name in such a calm, gentle voice - one I knew he only vocalised for me. His warm thumb stroked the side of my face and I nuzzled into his touch. "I love you... I love you so much."
He smiled. It was a pure, genuine smile that soon pressed to my lips in a gentle touch before I had time to reply. The breath hitched in my throat and I melted into him, all my current worries washing away the second our lips met.
"Uh... guys?" My eyes widened in sync with Katsuki's and he hesitantly pulled backwards. Then, his eyes narrowed and he glared at the spiky-toothed red-head in the corner of the room. "N-nevermind. Pardon me, ma'am, wrong apartment."
To say Katsuki was pissed was an understatement. Soon, he was sprinting after Kirishima in a blind fit of rage, loud booms of explosions sounding in the distance of the downstairs area. I chuckled to myself.

God damnit, Katsuki, what have you done to me?

EDIT:
Totally suggest these:

LadysDaze
Blood Bond (Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Soulmate AU)

-deadaccount
SUNSHINE.

@vote4kiba
Protecting You (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

@AnonymousGhost24-7
Something Worth Chasing (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

@HQUALITY
TO AND FROM . BAKUGO KATSUKI