Chapter 6. We meet again

Time skip to the first day of UA ~

I was late. For the first day.

Shit.

I ran through the maze of corridors, searching desperately for class 1-A.

Come on... Come on... Aha!

Finally stumbling upon a large and insanely tall door with gigantic letters reading '1-A', I quickly fussed with the door handle and rushed inside. Upon entering, a sleepy looking man I assumed was our teacher turned his head lazily in my direction.
"You're late." He slurred bluntly.
"Y-Yeah... sorry about that..." I chuckled nervously, internally scolding myself for stuttering. Glancing over the various faces, I spotted green, bushy hair hiding behind folded arms.
"HEY! Izuku you left before me, you jerk!"
My freckled brother visibly flinched as he met eyes with me, cowering further behind his pale limbs. Unable to meet my cowarding brother's eyes, I stared beyond him to meet a violent red. I glared daggers at the ash blonde grinding his teeth, until I was ordered tiredly to take my seat. I was placed in the back row beside a dual coloured, stoic looking male.
"Hiya." I greeted him, taking my seat. The dual haired male, owning both colours of red and white parted evenly down the middle of his hair, looked in my general direction before turning away, remaining silent. A long silence carried. I huffed and leaned back in my seat.

So much for being polite.

...

"Hello." Came a monotone voice after the stretch of awkward peace. Slightly shocked, I turned to meet direct eye contact with the male. Much like his hair, the boy also displayed heterochromic eyes, one a warm grey and the other a piercing blue. A scar painted the pale skin surrounding his left eye, beautifully contrasting the milky white of his features. I smiled softly.
"You're staring."
That snapped me from my trance.
"Huh? Oh, sorry... it's just... that scar - it's really... um pretty..."
He tensed, suddenly frozen at my peculiar choice of words used to describe a permanent mark in the most obvious placement over his left eye. However, despite this I didn't try to take back what I had said. I really did like it; his scar peeked my interest and I seeked to find out why he had a mark in such a place. I liked how we both shared something of the same tragic concept - he had what I concluded was a burn mark and so did I. The only difference was the placement, mine being on the lower left of my back and his being over his left eye. When he came back to reality, he smiled. It was small, but still a smile. Then, he turned his attention back to the front where our teacher was rambling on and on about something I payed no mind to.

Huh. Courteous yet faintly aloof. Interesting...

Something was bothering me; it felt as though something was drilling into my skull. Snapping my head around to meet crimson, I scoffed. His violent eyes slanted as they glared in my direction. A silent staring contest had been declared and I definitely wasn't going to lose. I glared daringly back at my challenger before Aizawa - or whatever the teacher's name was - removed several PE uniforms from his vibrant yellow cocoon. He then stated that we were going to have a physical test on the field and had to get changed into the uniforms in order to do so.

Tearing my gaze from the rough ash blonde, I rose from my seat and made my way to the front of the class alongside the other students. Snatching a blue UA gymsuit, I left the classroom and followed a group of girls to the changing rooms. I dressed relatively quickly with my back to the lockers lined against the wall and therefore I was one of the first on the field. Glasses dude and Kirishima were out there as well and upon seeing the familiar red head, I rushed over.
"Yo, Kiri!"
He spun around to face me.
"Hey, Midoriya! What's up?"
"Nothing much. Can't believe they threw a test at us on the first day."
"I know, right? I mean... what happened to orientation?" Kaminari butted into the conversation before Kirishima could reply, slinging his arm around my shoulders and scratching his head with the other.
"Oh, hey Kami." I greeted. He grinned at me.
"Hey, Midoriya!"
Kirishima shoved the blonde, causing him to stumble back and release his subtle hold on me.
"I exist too you know!" The red haired male exclaimed.
"Wait." They both froze at my sudden demand, listening intently. "Kami, did you hear that just now? It sounded like... a voice or something?"
Kirishima huffed, crossing his arms and turning away from us, mumbling dissapointedly to himself. Kaminari and I burst into a fit of laughter.
I giggled. "Kiri, I'm sorry~" I apologised to the pouting male but he just stayed put, stubbornly facing the opposite direction. "Please talk to us..." I resorted to begging before finally giving up. "Fine. Be like that."
I continued to converse with Kaminari until eventually Kirishima got bored of the lack of attention and began joking with us again.
"I knew you'd break." I smirked mischieveously and he huffed, crossing his arms in a pout.
"N/N~!" A loud yell sounded before someone came crashing into me, encasing my figure tightly in a hug. I froze up before she finally let go and I returned to my relaxed state.
"Hey, Mina..." I managed to wheeze, still catching my breath that was stolen from me just seconds previously. She sent a toothy grin in my direction.