Missing

Damon's POV:

"Where is she!" I shouted at Caroline who was supposed to be with her. "We split up I don't know where she is!" She shouted back. We searched every alley, every door, every floorboard but nothing. "Damon what if she's been-" Alaric started, but I had already ran down the stairs. I came to a wooden door which was too familiar, I looked at the flap and it read 'Damon Salvatore' that's where I was kept. And as I went along I heard cries of help, but jnoe sounding familiar. There was no sign of Joseph so I stuck at it, looking at each flap until I found the name, 'Bonnie Bennett'. I looked through the eye hole and our eyes met, I made a sign and she was quiet. I opened the door and ran in. I turned on the water fountain outside the room and whispered to Bonnie "come on, we need to find Elena!" I helped her up and placed her in Alaric's arms as she was in no fit condition to walk. Next I trialled the corridors looking at every name tag around "it's no use, she's not here" but then I heard a sound that screamed through my ears. A help, a deep help and a help I've heard too many times. "Stefan" I said running to the door and pulling off the metal handle. "Stefan are you okay?" I said unchaining the boy, "Damon, your dead" he said and for the first time in a while he pulled me into a hug and I helped him you he could walk as he hadn't been there long but food was definitely something he needed. "Bonnie where does Joseph go once he's finished down here" she lifted a small finger and pointed to the rotten stairs leading to a big metal door. "Gotcha" I said with a smirk. I ran to the door and the label read 'Elena Gilbert' the body was too fragile too worried. "That's Elena and Joseph"

Elena's POV:

I woke up chained up with a smirky man besides me. "Joseph" I said sitting myself up. The vervain was enough to knock me out, but not enough to make me weak. He didn't need to know that now did he. "Hello Princess, your my favourite in here" he said planting a kiss on my cheek. "What are you going to do with me. Why do you want me here?" I asked trembling at his wicked face. "Nothing but treat you nice. But no blood as that would be no fun would it." He said laughing. I watched his facial expressions turn from a laughter face, to a face of lust. "You do remind me of Katherine" he said smiling, " I am her doppelgänger" I said sarcastically, "but are you as fun" he lifted my chin and started kissing me. The kiss was too familiar, too passionate, I moved aback. "Your the man from Vegas" I sat steadying myself against the brick wall. "Yes I am. His body was so much weight. I thought I'd go to myself" he said smirking. I looked at his face and his perfect hair. If he wasn't so evil, I would of definitely walked up to him in the street. "But then your little Damon friend ruined it, maybe this time he won't" he climbed on top of me kissing all down me. I screamed out a help before he stuck his tongue down my throat.

Damon POV:

I heard a help. And looked through the peep whole. He was kissing her, angry rose through my body as I got out the steak gun and placed it firmly in my hands. I waved at Caroline and we both came to the door. As I heard the words "but then your little Damon friend ruined it, maybe this time he won't" we both pulled at the door and threw it backwards. "Or maybe this time he will stake you" I sat launching the steak right into his heart. He fell to the ground and gains covered his perfect face. I ran over to Elena who was sitting there in shock. "Hey hey, it's me it's me. It's okay" I said hugging her tightly "he's dead" and she cried into my shoulder. "We need to get out of here" we started making our way to the door. As I looked through the name tags guilt spread over me. I opened all the doors and unchained all of the vampire in there. Some couldn't walk, but I threw blood bags at them and they thanked me so much. "Your getting nice" Elena said laughing. I saw Elena walk over to Stefan and give him a hug, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Damon" but all he did was nod. As I walked over to the room that had Stefan in something shocked me. I heard a deep croak and I looked through the door, sitting there was my helpless brother, but In front of me was another. "Elena come here" I sat pulling her back and gripping her hand. "Hello Stefan, or should I say Manson" I smirked and the whole placed stopped. As he gripped Caroline's hand and made a run. "What did you just let happen?" Said a familiar voice from behind me. Klaus.